55 to 60

Cordarn

Hello, as many of you noticed, the quests in the SoR expansion are not sufficient for reaching level 60. Even if you do the Forged Alliances line you still do not have enough xp to get to 60. Now, imagine being in the shoes of the poor souls who completed the Forged Alliances story before 3.0. Without that boost from the Forged Alliances quests your under leveled for the whole expansion it seems.

I would like to know if there is going to be a fix for this, because frankly, this sucks.

Hello, as many of you noticed, the quests in the SoR expansion are not sufficient for reaching level 60. Even if you do the Forged Alliances line you still do not have enough xp to get to 60. Now, imagine being in the shoes of the poor souls who completed the Forged Alliances story before 3.0. Without that boost from the Forged Alliances quests your under leveled for the whole expansion it seems.

I would like to know if there is going to be a fix for this, because frankly, this sucks.

No fix needed. Run some other missions, do some dailies (Oricon, Czerka), run a flashpoint, do anything in the game that gives XP and you will hit the level cap hastily.

Also, you aren't under-level for anything.... it's quite balanced around a player being level 55 at the start. So unless you are starting Forged Alliances before 55 (which I am fairly sure is impossible), being under-level is impossible.

Edited by azudelphi

I know of at least one player who was able to take a character from 55 to 60 before finishing Rishi.

The normal 1-hour xp boosts were used through the solo FA FPs and also while working through the story on Rishi.

So there is the ability to do it without even finishing all of the SoR content.

Personally I have a character who is toward the end of Rishi and who is 58 and 25% of the way to 59 having done the solo FA FPs and everything I can find (minus Rishi dailies, so far) and I have not used any xp boosts... mainly because I didn't have any on that character and didn't feel like buying some.

YMMV, as always.

No fix needed. Run some other missions, do some dailies (Oricon, Czerka), run a flashpoint, do anything in the game that gives XP and you will hit the level cap hastily.

Also, you aren't under-level for anything.... it's quite balanced around a player being level 55 at the start. So unless you are starting Forged Alliances before 55 (which I am fairly sure is impossible), being under-level is impossible.

I went to rishi on my alt because I had completed the forged alliances questline before 3.0. I am a level 55 fighting level 56 npcs. I consider that under leveled, And no I don't skip quests.

Not sure where the issue is here. First toon I was 59 when I got to Revan, and that was with already having completed Forged Alliances. Second toon hit 60 before getting to Revan, and that included having to do Manaan and Rakata Prime in Forged Alliances. Heck, second toon just rolled 59 as I was leaving Rishi. I had 8% guild, XP Boosts and a lot of rested xp.

I did all missions and bonuses once.

Edited by BlownSi

Hello, as many of you noticed, the quests in the SoR expansion are not sufficient for reaching level 60. Even if you do the Forged Alliances line you still do not have enough xp to get to 60.

This is false. I ran the story line from solo FA through Yavin IV, with a 25% boost and no guild boost, and hit 60 before the final quest turn-in on Yavin. I did every quest on each planet once, including the dailies that opened up along the way.

You're right though that the solo play through of FA should be opened up to everyone, regardless whether they did the group mode of it or not.

Edited by Heezdedjim

These claims are so overblown. When I got to Revan I was 59 and some change. Did Oricon and was at 60. Where did we get the idea that the level cap was directly tied to the expansion content, and not just a separate part of the expansion? Is it possible that the expansion was meant to have multiple parts to it? SoR, Disciplines, Level Cap. Or maybe the level cap was tied to disciplines and not the content in SoR?

I went to rishi on my alt because I had completed the forged alliances questline before 3.0. I am a level 55 fighting level 56 npcs. I consider that under leveled, And no I don't skip quests.

In your situation, those mobs are still yellow difficulty. Under level would be a 55 fighting 58 or 59 NPCs, within 1-2 is perfectly fine.

My second 60 hit 60 on the second mission on Yavin, if I would have done a couple Rishi dailies, I could have hit 60 on Rishi.

Edited by Icebergy

I wonder why people are having such different experiences with this? I haven't done the final SOR quest yet, (was waiting for today's patch) but by the time I got to it I was only level 58.5. I don't think I missed doing any content on Rishi or Yavin, I fought everything I came across, have the guild 10% exp boost, used one "major exp boost" item, and had rested exp the whole time. It took me three more days of running dailies on Oricon, CZ-198 and Rishi (only a few dailies were unlocked for me for some reason) before I finally hit 60. Edited by CloudCastle

When I levelled my first character last week I levelled him how I levelled when ROTHC was released.. I did all the dailies in an order so they didn't grey out as I did them, then went and started the expansion stuff/Rishi at about 58.5-ish.. My only problem was.. I capped 60 midway through doing Rishi....so all of a sudden I instantly lost the feeling to do all the quests there since I was over capped on coms from saving before...so I just blitzed through the rest of the Rishi Revan story then I think made it about halfway through Yavin IV before giving up entirely after buying the new tier gear and started getting back into HM's and OPS without finishing the story

Decided to go straight to Rishi with the other alts after that to give me some incentive to wanna do all the quests and enjoy it