Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

veSev

Eek!

Pls no clickerino D:

Instead of buying expensive hardware, have you considered using 1-6 on the keyboard, followed by shift+1-6, alt+1-6, and then nearby keys like r,f,t,g,y,v combined with shift or alt if needed? That gives you as many keybinds as you'd need without moving your hand very far.

Edited by akisgood

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoon please, too much logic. Take it elsewhere...

Mal, i do it on scatter blast as it ticks faster than barrage.

I used to do that but the damage from barrage is better in terms of being able to maintain uptime, plus mass barrage generates less threat than scatter blast, so I prefer to do it on mass barrage. It's bulo though, simplistic fight to say the least.

I used to do that but the damage from barrage is better in terms of being able to maintain uptime, plus mass barrage generates less threat than scatter blast, so I prefer to do it on mass barrage. It's bulo though, simplistic fight to say the least.

less threat because less damage?

As I said, it depends on how your group does the fight, I'm used to he entire raid stacking within melee range except for one person (healer) to drop a volley circle for adds, so when you reflect it turns out to be much more damage than SB at the end of the fight

As I said, it depends on how your group does the fight, I'm used to he entire raid stacking within melee range except for one person (healer) to drop a volley circle for adds, so when you reflect it turns out to be much more damage than SB at the end of the fight

You should taunt the boss and reflect everything because you are a very very very very important dps!

less threat because less damage?

No, you misunderstand how saber reflect works.

The DAMAGE is capped, but the THREAT is not. The reflected damage can be exceeded by the threat, so if I'm hit for 30k, it will do 15925 damage reflected but 30000 threat. Scatter Blaster hits for a lot so the threat is high, but mass barrage's individual ticks barely hit for more than 15925.

What are the latest min/max stats?

I just started playing my guardian again after a short break. Currently in full token 192 at:

110.19 Acc (777)

24.52 Crit (282)

68.54 Surge (342)

2010 Bonus Dmg w/ full power augments

Really like my numbers on boss fights, only thing I am considering is dropping a crit mod for a 198 comm crit mod to put me around 252 crit or just replace it with a 192 token power mod to put me at 200 crit even.

Note, I am not using mainstat augs so my crit would go a bit low with these changes.

Well for me in BIS 198s

2197-2590 melee damage

2099.3 bonus damage

25.77% melee crit/26.2 force crit (270 rating

100.14% accuracy (772rating)

72.26% surge (480 rating)

With all MS augs + 1 Accuracy aug

Edited by MBloomberg

Well for me in BIS 198s

2197-2590 melee damage

2099.3 bonus damage

25.77% melee crit/26.2 force crit (270 rating

100.14% accuracy (772rating)

72.26% surge (360 rating)

With all MS augs + 1 Accuracy aug

Still think someone needs to test this build:

99.99% Accuracy (756 Rating, 5 198 Enhancements / 3 Accuracy Augments)

69.10% Surge (360 Rating, 3 198 Enhancements)

3.08% Alacrity (240 Rating, 2 198 Enhancements)

MS Augments x11, Accuracy Augments x3

This is the same build, between these specific stats, that I use on my Merc and average 4900-5100. I am curious if this build is a benefit to other classes as well.

Edited by veSev

Dude, I'd totally be *********** game for that

Not sure what would work schedule wise for raiding though and I'd be coming over essentially naked

I'd like to get a weekend group together ideally, either Friday/saturday, or saturday/sun, 2 days of progression isn't enough for me lol, I'd transfer my other jugg to harb thats still on bastion, and I'm sure we could run you through sm's and hand you all the gear

I'd like to get a weekend group together ideally, either Friday/saturday, or saturday/sun, 2 days of progression isn't enough for me lol, I'd transfer my other jugg to harb thats still on bastion, and I'm sure we could run you through sm's and hand you all the gear

yeah, my schedule is rapidly becoming horrible right now, so we'll see. In principle I am for it but I don't want to transfer a toon I potentially won't be able to play on for a few months.

All good man, the offer stands, ves, xavek, you guys on board for a another group? :D

I'd be down if I had the time, but sadly I raid on my days off already. Unless your guys want to run a late night group between Sun-Tues, I am out unfortunately.