Who is enjoying this game? :)

Raknier

i bought it as soon as it was released... but i havent gotten to play it due to my video card being in transit from a RMA.. :[.. the worst damn timing ever... i get it tuesday.... sigh... its so annoying...

but all in all i REALLY hope SWTOR and WoW do great! 2 competing big MMO's?... i would love to see the ideas devs would come up with to compete!!! gah i can only hope... why pick 2 mmo's.. im sure ill enjoy both... until MoP comes out :p and i gatta deal with pandad :p ^_^

Loving it so far over 4 days played lvl 45 don't want to log but got to sleep sometime. Everyone i know is enjoying the game as well, there are some bugs that need to be fixed, but its nothing that i'm going to quit over.

Can't stand people who deal in absolutes, if this game doesn't get LFG its dead or no server transfers its dead.

Oh well hope they leave soon :p

There are dozens of servers with Heavy and Very Heavy loads; hundreds of thousands of people are playing the game and loving it; including my son and me.

The very small, albeit vocal minority, on these forums are writing here because they are, for the most part, NOT enjoying the game for one reason or another.

But the 1 Million+ subscribers that are actively playing the game are not here, because frankly we're playing the **** game! and loving it!

Edited by Ewach

There are dozens of servers with Heavy and Very Heavy loads; hundreds of thousands of people are playing the game and loving it; including my son and me.

The very small, albeit vocal minority, on these forums are writing here because they are, for the most part, NOT enjoying the game for one reason or another.

But the 1 Million+ subscribers that are actively playing the game are not here, because frankly we're playing the **** game! and loving it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS! I was going to post something just like this! I love the game. It is everything I hoped it would be. I have a class balance issue with my Jedi Knight I feel but other than that I love it!

Well put it this way. As soon as xmas was over with the family and everyone went off to play with their new stuff. I logged on and started playing.

8 hours later Im finally taking a break where I logged out.

I havnt played that long in one sitting on WoW (wich I still play as well) in years.

So, I guess that means Im having a blast.

I'm really enjoying the game so far!

I don't know what people are whining about, because this game is really fun, has some nice variations from the cookie-cutter MMOs out there, and the voice acting is SUPERB and adds a very, very nice element to the game.

My ONLY gripe is that my companion is a psychotic sadist that gets pissed off no matter what I do. I want a Mako :(

I agree! This game is amazing! I'm on my phone do im not going to quote what somebody said but it was about WoW and SW:ToR competing and I completely agree! This one will be number one though, IMO!

Edit: forgot to mention: how awesome is it that the game is released right about the time finals are done as well!

So much win all around from the bioware team!

Edited by Zachajariah

I'm really enjoying the game so far!

I don't know what people are whining about, because this game is really fun, has some nice variations from the cookie-cutter MMOs out there, and the voice acting is SUPERB and adds a very, very nice element to the game.

My ONLY gripe is that my companion is a psychotic sadist that gets pissed off no matter what I do. I want a Mako :(

I want an ewok so bad! </3

My guilds name is <I Heart Ewoks>! lawl

I am completely falling in love with this game, head over heels. Never thought it could be THIS GOOD so early in its existance. And I probably had too high expectations to start with, but this? Mind blowing! Edited by Xrayll

I'm loving it too!

I don't have a problem with people voicing genuine complaints but the number of people on these forums that either take things to the extreme (eg I'll quit the game if BW don't give me a lolly every day) or the people who just love to whinge to way too large.