Major Lag on The Shadowlands

MillionsKNives

This isn't even lag... my server lag is 40ms or less... but the server isn't seeing 75% of what I'm sending in commands. 3 out of 4 combat commands don't execute.

Good thing I didn't pay for... oh wait...

You're correct that it's not your network. It's the server itself that's having issues.

Yeah it is a real shame. I logged on earlier today and within a few minutes the server went down. I realized I was not going to get to play so did other ****. Playing characters on another server was not an option so said screw it. So after a couple hours and dinner I saw the server was back up and was hoping to get some play time. But no, Yavin IV was a slide show for the first time since Dec 2nd.

So I said to myself, "well might as well get another of my 55s off and running then". Head over to start the FPs {While I play this game daily, I only ran through Forged Alliance on 1 char...so the rest had to start there for the full experience}. This time it was an Imperial Toon so after Talking to Arkous {or whatever} I heading into [solo] Tython. Surprize, the FPs are now also broken....load in and the map is devoid of anything. No objectives, no mobs, no way to progress....so I juts logged off.

Thank you for this awesome expansion BW lol. I am so damn happy I pre-ordered this garbage. What week of early access? I cannot even play the damn game. I am grateful I was able to play for a few days even with the broken missions, codices erasing upon log out, Revan fight being broken, and then finding out all the credits I spent to retain all my alts {especially commando.../sigh} and any lvling I have done so far will be wasted.

This will be the last pre-order I ever do again with this company. What a huge disappointment. I never expected it to be perfect, but there is so much wrong {especially today} that I feel this past few days was a waste of time and in-game currency. Thanks for the bait and switch BW, I will not forget it.