The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

fix the colors on the pigtails hairstyle unlock

I also noticed this. :(

Black = dark greenish

Light black = grey

Dark brown = medium brown

Auburn = fiery red

etc . . .

I wasn't happy that I had to change my character's hair color after changing her hair style, either . . . it had been a medium brown, but was closer to sandy blond after I changed it to pigtails. Unfortunately, people like the OP's gf that wanted a darker color can't even pay to get it back, because dark colors are just messed up on this style. >.<

Not gonna lie, I like how some of the colors look when they are lighter, but I'd rather have the full range of consistent colors.

Edited by Gwena

I also noticed this. :(

Black = dark greenish

Light black = grey

Dark brown = medium brown

Auburn = fiery red

etc . . .

I wasn't happy that I had to change my character's hair color after changing her hair style, either . . . it had been a medium brown, but was closer to sandy blond after I changed it to pigtails. Unfortunately, people like the OP's gf that wanted a darker color can't even pay to get it back, because dark colors are just messed up on this style. >.<

Not gonna lie, I like how some of the colors look when they are lighter, but I'd rather have the full range of consistent colors.

especially when she is wearing black elegant style dress and rping as a witch sith sorceress