Shadowlands server offline!?!?!?!?!

Brandonsedwards

EA Has like six servers to manage, your money as well as mine is being funneled in to this game daily and were all treated like useless commodities. If you think I am full of it try opening a ticket on any matter and see how fast you are responded to.

So what do the Euro players play on? An Atari? I agree, customer service is a nice thing, when one can get around to it, and yes, I have my complaints about the way EA/BioWare handles their end of it, but come on, this is a server crash. It's easy to just turn the thing back on and be done with it, but why not try to find out what caused it so they aren't rebooting the server every say, 5 minutes and really pissing in your post toasties.

It's not as simple as turning it back on bud, if it was, we'd never be playing, we'd be on the forums all the time complaining about the constant crashes. Let the techs do their repairs and do them right and get us back up and running. Could be a hardware issue after all, and they need to find it first and replace it, after all, have you read coms in game? Lots of latency and lag issues, so this shouldn't have been a surprise with it happening on higher load days like a weekend.

So what do the Euro players play on? An Atari? I agree, customer service is a nice thing, when one can get around to it, and yes, I have my complaints about the way EA/BioWare handles their end of it, but come on, this is a server crash. It's easy to just turn the thing back on and be done with it, but why not try to find out what caused it so they aren't rebooting the server every say, 5 minutes and really pissing in your post toasties.

It's not as simple as turning it back on bud, if it was, we'd never be playing, we'd be on the forums all the time complaining about the constant crashes. Let the techs do their repairs and do them right and get us back up and running. Could be a hardware issue after all, and they need to find it first and replace it, after all, have you read coms in game? Lots of latency and lag issues, so this shouldn't have been a surprise with it happening on higher load days like a weekend.

I agree man it's just one of those things...

Been a couple of hours now. As a purchaser of the expansion before Nov. 1 and only really being able to play on weekends I'm finding the value of this preview access to be rather inconsequential.

lol next month when they go to take my subscription fee im going to tell them that my bank account is down and I am aware of it....no ETA though.