Complaints are Insane

Dire_Razor

Spoiled WoW community moved over to ToR, it seems.

The game releases on the 20th. Anything before that is free. Some people that acted more quickly than you get more free time.

There are no server first achievements.

There are no servers crashing and burning.

If you took off from work on the chance you might get in early you either did not read how early access worked.

I am not in yet. I don't care. Relax.

The game releases on the 20th. Anything before that is free. Some people that acted more quickly than you get more free time.

If you took off from work on the chance you might get in early you either did not read how early access worked.

Obviously you do care, otherwise you would not have made this thread.

Game is good. I want game. Will be quiet when get game. Logic is simple. Why don't *you* go do something else? This forum is for complaining and having your threads closed.

Poking nerd ragers with a sharp stick is my something else. BTW half of the collector edition boxes are missing the dark vader statues...

Actually youre wrong. I paid 5 bucks for an early access fee. The game costs $.50 a day for normal access ($15 a month / 30 days) so Im actually paying twice the standard cost to get in early, and that assumes I get in at least 5 days early. So this "free" BS, is BS.

Heck, I GOT early access first thing this morning and am work.

Perhaps I could give my first day of early access to a screaming nerd just to get at least one of the to shut up. :D

This guy is do calm collected and cool he makes Lando Calrissian look like Steve Urkel.

Just like every other **** out there screaming "immature", "WoW kids", "entitlement" "12/20/11" at everyone complaining about the sh***y job Bioware has done today.

Give this cool cat some kool-aid!

Hello everyone,

We know that it can be frustrating to see negative posts on the forums, but we ask our members to please keep the discussion to issues concerning the game, and not to make posts about the way other people post.

We are closing this thread now. Thank you for your cooperation!