All dat crit...

JourrnoRush

I'm so confused, could someone post what I should be stacking in 3.0 for a sage healer lol....

I see alacrity, crit, surge diminishes or some ****. HALP

I'd also like to see a recommended stat balance for sorc healing.

Personally, I've been going with about 350 crit rating to put me at 29.9% crit chance. I did this primarily so that I can build stacks of Force Surge faster to spend on fast-cast Revivification. On AoE heavy fights like Underlurker I really need to have 2 stacks of Force Surge up every time Revivification comes off cooldown, and a few extra stacks available every once in a while for consumption.

My experience has been that taking more crit improves my EHPS output on heavy AoE fights, but for heavy single target dmg Power would be better.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to see 720 accuracy - is this intentional? I thought that to hit cap you needed 758.

I believe she has 720 because 6, 198 enhancements give 120 accuracy each. Then adding an accuracy augment will bring you to 772

Interesting to see 720 accuracy - is this intentional? I thought that to hit cap you needed 758.

Going over the cap is unnecessary. 109,50% accuracy is sufficient for lightning and most other specs (except Madness).

Edited by Sindariel

Going over the cap is unnecessary. 109,50% accuracy is sufficient for lightning and most other specs (except Madness).

don't underestimate hitcap. just one miss of an average attack is a big impact on your avg dps in a bossfight.

Edited by Citruzz