Sorc Healer can't cleanse Physical dots

Rencti

In discipline tree it clearly says: Expunge now removes negative physical effects etc. But I just can't cleanse it, it simply doesn't work. I can cleanse dots on Nefra, Draxus's grenade dot, but just because it says anyone can cleanse it. When it comes to the new HM flashpoints, or operations like TFB first boss where you need to cleanse the dot off people. It just doesn't work, and it's a huge problem when healer can't cleanse. Other classes like mercenary and operative are able to cleanse physical however. Please fix it asap, cause it's really stupid.

Yep, I posted about this issue two days ago: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=779907

It'd be nice if someone from Bioware could acknowledge that they're even aware of this problem.

It's going to be a big issue in Raids...Physical is the one type of damage every healer is supposed to be able to cleanse, and so most debuffs from raid encounters that are supposed to be cleansed are Physical.

BUMP, need Bioware response on this, that they are aware of that problem. Cause if they intend to be fixing it for a few month, like most of the bugs, than you won't really see any sorc/sage healers, especially in raid groups.

I've noticed I'm not able to cleanse bleed and poison DoTs anymore on my sage and sorc from NPCs which we were able to before. I believe the uncleansable DoTs from pvp change is overflowing into PVE which shouldn't be the case. So that being said, I've noticed it too!

WHAT THE **** BIOWARE? NO RESPONSE AND NO FIX EITHER. I STILL CAN'T CLEANSE DOT ON FPs, ON OPERATIONS. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RAID ON SORCERER HEALER? HOW MANY MONTHS SHOULD ALL THE PLAYERS WAIT UNTIL YOU FINALLY DESIRE TO AT LEAST LOOK AT IT ON FORUMS OR INGAME? OR PERHAPS KNOWING THAT LOTS OF STUPID BUGS FROM 2.0 WAS FIXED ONLY IN 3.0 (OVER A YEAR OF WAITING) I SHOULD HOPE THAT THIS RETARDED BUG WILL BE FIXED IN 4.0? Edited by Rencti

My sorc heal can't cleanse now ranghyl virus(tech) in lost island and toxins(physical) in s&v.

I can do it before 3.0 patch but now can't.

My oper heal can't cleance mental debuffs in operation (i done it before 3.0)

Edited by Snean

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if this bug is back again? I went into Nightmare Terror from Beyond last week and again this week and on the first boss it would not let me cleanse it off myself or anyone else. Lucky we had a operative healer along with us and they could cleanse but with the change to the timers on cleansing it added extra work to keep people up until they could get cleansed.

Expunge - Cleanses a friendly target of up to 2 negative mental or Force effects.

Sith Purity (level 28 passive) - Expunge now removes negative physical effects and heals the target for 1144 - 1754 health.

Edited by Zohkar

I was wondering if this bug is back again? I went into Nightmare Terror from Beyond last week and again this week and on the first boss it would not let me cleanse it off myself or anyone else. Lucky we had a operative healer along with us and they could cleanse but with the change to the timers on cleansing it added extra work to keep people up until they could get cleansed.

Expunge - Cleanses a friendly target of up to 2 negative mental or Force effects.

Sith Purity (level 28 passive) - Expunge now removes negative physical effects and heals the target for 1144 - 1754 health.

So aside from Writhing Horror what other RotHC bosses are now much tougher with a Sorc than an Op/Merc?

When I think of the developers at Bioware; only one word comes to mind.

me·di·oc·ri·ty noun \ˌmē-dē-ˈä-krə-tē\

: the quality of something that is not very good : the quality or state of being mediocre

: a person who does not have the special ability to do something well

Edited by ufarax