List what you like and dont like about this expansion

BlackEyeArtistry

Like:

2 - new vigilante thrust ability for guardians

Dont Like:

23 - termal detonator ability in my BH pt, is another ability that you shoot and have to w8 3sec for the dmg. Like, one abilit shoot and w8 wasnt enough, now we get 2? really??? (guess my vanguard will have similar too...), is just ridiculous, took them 20 months and this is the best they got?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - agree.

2 - took me 2 days to get to revan, but was only lvl58, with all quests done, even bonus and dailys...

3 - Actualy, Makeb got 12, if i'm not mistaken, those 5, plus 6 from staged weekly, plus 1 from gsi. Thats 12 - 0, not even Ronaldo could do better...

4 - For some reason they think npc's quest givers without cinematic convs would be better then mission terminals, i mean, were they on drugs all this time?

5 - Right, i think lvl50 areas give more credits...

6 - 17, plus the gsi ones.

8 - they missed a great oportunity to do something new and funny, like i sugested in an old post. Solo mode would be more fun if instead of that droid, we could take 2 more companions. So, full grp of 4, the player char and 3 comps. That would actualy be funny and a real improvement to the game.

yes a good list here

pro

1) I like 2 new planets. Much better than Makeb. :)

2) New gear looks nice!

cons

1) But at the same time it's not enough for 3 years game and almost 2 years after last "expansion"... :rak_01:

2) I hate these new "utilities"

3) No new reusables /cry

I just want to know if BW is proud of this expansion. Did they put out a product that they truly feel is the best it could of been?

I'm not saying it is not. I just want to hear it from them.

And yea there are things I really Like and some I absolutely hate.

I am still on Rishi, but so far:

Loved:

1. Solo Flashpoints!

2. Dyes for Artificers!

3. Beautiful Rishi and the 'classic' feel of it!

4. Theron Shan. Now, if we could only see more of him instead of the annoyingly omnipresent Lana!

5. Being able to be appropriately geared for the expansion from the get go, and it being easy. Tons of gear drops

6. The look of the orange gear that is being handed out. Pretty. Shiny.

Did not like:

1. No companion interactions... we need a companion expansion.

2. Class quest. I have seen the Warrior's. Underwhelming is the word.

3. The feeling of uncertainty that the whole rebuilt of the system brings to building and gearing the character. Its not just one thing that has changed, it is everything. Skills, stats importance, rotations... there are also seems too many good utilities to chose on some tiers and basically none on the others

4. Even further divide it seems between the PvP and PvE gear stats wise. Obroan was 158 compared to the Oricon's 156 which allowed to cover levelling content. Now the entry level set is probably going to get you killed on Rishi by the mobs. Without an easy mechanics of switching between the sets just dropping into zones is not going be a convenient option.

5. Bugs and lags, obviously

Edited by DomiSotto

Like:

-looks good

-vertical design

- eliminates any excuse for not making a future Kashykk (Wookie world, sorry I suck at spelling fictional places) as Rishii sets it up great on a small scale

-Like the new disciplines honestly

- Like the storyline

Dislike

- Really hate that when I flirt with Lana in front of Nadia/Dorne, Mako there is NO RESPONSE AT ALL. Its like all the conversation choices in main game didnt matter at all.

- SMALL SMALL SMALL. SoR is literally a quarter of the size it should have been (or even less). I can accept Yavin being the new Oricon but Rishi should have rivaled Alderaan or Hoth in size. Size wise this exapansion feels more like a $3.00 DLC for Mass Effect 2 (which got constantly criticized for to small DLC products. For $20.00 we should have got 2 full size planets to be honest (but I would have settled for 1 full size planet and Yavin)

- Short. Small landmass means short story. New expansion is over for most players (unless your in the 5% portion of ops runners) with in 10-16 hours. Probably faster if you use xp boosts and what not. Just to short.

- Advertised as 8 new class storylines. OK technically thats true. Reality however is its 1 common storyline and a single one off mission during that storyline per class. So troopers have a short 1 time mission to do, Knights have a short one time mission to do, Bounty Hunters have a short one time mission to do, ect.

To advertise it as 8 full blown class story lines is disingenuous honestly. If you advertise it the way you did then there should be fully fleshed out and detailed ongoing storyline per class through out the entire expansion. Not just a one off mission.

- Levels 55-60. Why? I could see adding them if they had meaning and were a challenge to acheive )or took dedication and time to achieve) but again, 10-16 hours and your level 60 (using no rested xp or xp boosts of any type). The 5 levels are meaningless as there is no level of challenge to achieve them. Honestly may as well just bumped everyone to 60 for all it matters.

- Bugged final quest. This one truly unforgivable. Not that it was bugged as that happens in MMORPGs but that it wasnt fixed day 1 when they found out about bug (which they surely did). Waiting a week through the early access to fix such a important part of the entire expansion is truly amateur hour.

There was other bugs and those you could wait the week on.

This one bug however was a big part of the over all expansion and should have been fixed day 1 almost instantly.

- not refunding training money spent this week. Honestly its not a big issue to me but I totally get why so many upset about it. Is kinda a big middle finger to everyone that pre ordered the expansion. So basically it works out to we paid over a million credits each for the privilege to play a buggy expansion a week early.

Honestly if presented in that form (the truthful form as it stands right now), I would not have pre ordered and I doubt many would have.

EA, do the right thing and refund those credits spent on training to the pre orders.

Its pretty easy to figure out how much goes to each character

so just do it