Did I miss something with "better than cross server"?

durhame

I'm pretty sure immersion was ruined when jedi and sith lords starting competing in arenas for the amusement of huts.

The way I imagine huttball and the arenas is this, you have been kidnapped in your sleep and when you awaken you are put in the match (similar to the movie Predators). If you decide you won't fight by the Hutt's rules then you and your team get gassed. This should be how Rps see the arena when they wake up and are paired up with Pubs or Imps.

cross faction is not the way to go many people decided to play this game to make a jedi and fight the sith and vice versa

its a bad solution and its not like bw has any legit matchmaking system thats why theres rated matches that is 4 of 1 class vs a random assortment of other classes

But it ruins immersion for RP'ers for instance.

I'm pretty sure immersion was ruined when jedi and sith lords starting competing in arenas for the amusement of huts.

The way I imagine huttball and the arenas is this, you have been kidnapped in your sleep and when you awaken you are put in the match (similar to the movie Predators). If you decide you won't fight by the Hutt's rules then you and your team get gassed. This should be how Rps see the arena when they wake up and are paired up with Pubs or Imps.

congrats zoom you learned what RPing is

Edited by nitroyoshi