Question about Cartel items/ Darth Revan

Artimities

Have not been able to get in the game as of yet due to real life things (taking care of a newborn, and working).. but I heard that there are Cartel items now like the Darth Revan outfit? Does anybody have a link to the new stuff? Would really like to get it on my inquisitor. Thanks!

Have to check the GTN if you want price. Buying the pack off the CM would be about the same as it normal is.

SO forgive my ignorance as I have been sitting on my cartel coins...

Are you able to go to the cartel vendor and purchase the entire outfit or do you buy crates with random items and hope you get pieces? In the past how much do these outfits cost cartel coin wise? Thanks for any help!

SO forgive my ignorance as I have been sitting on my cartel coins...

Are you able to go to the cartel vendor and purchase the entire outfit or do you buy crates with random items and hope you get pieces? In the past how much do these outfits cost cartel coin wise? Thanks for any help!

The only way to get them with Cartel Coins is to buy gambling packs (for the Revan Reborn Armor pieces it's the Pilgrim or Initiate Shadow Packs) and hope you get lucky with the items inside.

You can buy the armor pieces directly for Credits if people who got lucky in their packs decide to put those pieces up on the GTN. People are saying they are very rare drops in the packs so you should expect the cost to be particularly high on the GTN (due to low supply and high demand).

Often the best bet is to use your Cartel Coins to buy items from the Cartel Market that are selling well on the GTN, sell them there (after the 36 hour timer, which leaves new purchases bound to you, runs out), and use the credits to buy the items directly. But that all depends on whether you're "feeling lucky" and want to try your chances with the Packs themselves.

Edited by DarthDymond

You must buy the packs, or hypercrates (x24 packs each) and hope the force is with you. The only other option is buying the set from the gtn once the stuff becomes unbound which is today I believe. Be prepared to see the Revan set priced high though because people will wanna try to make a killing off it the same way you can off the first revan armor set, though I don't know that for sure and it is just my opinion. I also imagine the supply will be higher because there are a lot more folks playing and buying packs then there were when the contraband pack with Revan's set first dropped. I like the mask myself. I suggest watching the GTN as much as possible, to grab them great deals when or if they come. Good luck to you.

But that all depends on whether you're "feeling lucky" and want to try your chances with the Packs themselves.

Which in nine cases out of ten, is a terrible idea.

The sole reason -- IMHO at any rate -- to open packs instead of selling them, is to get the Cartel Market certificates or to grind the CM reputation for that shipment.

Other than that, avoid like the plague. Just sell them on the GTN, unless you fancy plenty of Socorro-like trash on your Cargo Hold. For months on end. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

On Pot5 piece go from 1-14 mil

To be fair, we're in the first 24 hours of being able to sell them on the GTN, at this point with the last Pack (the Architect Stronghold Pack) Jarael's Boots, Gloves, etc. were selling for around 300,000 Credits, now they're up for about 30,000 - 50,000.

Of course, by the same token the Dathomir Shaman's Robes (the chestpiece) from the same pack still haven't dropped below 1,000,000, so no one should be banking on the idea that the Revan items will get super-cheap.

To be fair, we're in the first 24 hours of being able to sell them on the GTN, at this point with the last Pack (the Architect Stronghold Pack) Jarael's Boots, Gloves, etc. were selling for around 300,000 Credits, now they're up for about 30,000 - 50,000.

Of course, by the same token the Dathomir Shaman's Robes (the chestpiece) from the same pack still haven't dropped below 1,000,000, so no one should be banking on the idea that the Revan items will get super-cheap.

Everyone wants to be Revan. Supply and Demand. High demand and low supply means they aren't going to drop. Every other item in the pack is going to be worth 1 cr since everyone going to open billion pack to look like Revan.

Everyone wants to be Revan. Supply and Demand. High demand and low supply means they aren't going to drop. Every other item in the pack is going to be worth 1 cr since everyone going to open billion pack to look like Revan.

They won't drop to 10,000 or anything like that, they will drop below the 14 million they're at now.

It's worth checking the GTN periodically to see if anyone has grossly misjudged that market and underpriced an item that you can snatch up, but other than that the first few days after a Pack drops is a terrible time to be trying to buy popular/rare pieces.

I'm still wondering if we get a quest for the real left shoulder on the first armor. I mean that is the only thing that makes sense. The armor is pretty much: "I seem to do quite well for a stretch and then at the end of the sentence I say the wrong cranberry."

Edit: Maybe it is lost under the bed with the left sock?

Edited by Sorwen

Have not been able to get in the game as of yet due to real life things (taking care of a newborn, and working).. but I heard that there are Cartel items now like the Darth Revan outfit? Does anybody have a link to the new stuff? Would really like to get it on my inquisitor. Thanks!

Okay, I can't believe no one else has said this, but: Congratulations on the new tiny human!

Okay, I can't believe no one else has said this, but: Congratulations on the new tiny human!

Many of us here are gamers/nerds/etc. A new life is far less impressive than a new lightsaber or armor. :p

Edited by Sorwen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.