Dark Projects

Berlain

• 1 month later...
with the release of 3.0 Dark projects got their mats changed to having a (grade 8) Synthetic energy matrix instead of the (grade 7) Self perpetuating power cell.

I believe the Dark Projects originally needed the Grade 8 Synthetic Energy matrix. Then they changed it to the Self perpetuation power cell. Would have to find the patch. Seems that change did not stick in their Parallel development pipeline (read,...... the right hand did not talk to the left) :mad: This happens sooooooo often, WHY?

<signed>

A software developer.

Edited by DakotaDoc

Bioware changed the crafting mat requirement for Dark Projects and it will now require Self-Perpetuating Power Cell instead of Synthetic Energy Matrix.

Dark Projects mats or Dark Project token prices need serious rebalance | 08.11.2014, 03:02 PM

Hey all!

I spoke with the team regarding your concerns about the high cost of Dark Project materials, and here’s what I found out:

The Synthetic Energy Matrix was erroneously included in the Dark Project schematic. It has been replaced with the material of the appropriate grade – the Self-Perpetuating Power Cell.

Thanks for bringing this up, and we’re going to get this taken care of!

-Tait

NOW FIX IT AGAIN and quit breaking it.

Edited by Berlain