The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rishi Stronghold

Hendar

I like it but why stop there?

Rishi is a treasure trove of derelicts and "sunken ships"

Why not have an island with a deco-ratable wreck?

That would be awesome! Like the front of a ship with like two or three rooms you can walk around in! Could do some really cool stuff honestly with Rishi as a location.

Personally, I'd even prefer Rakata Prime over Rishi. ;)

True but Rakata Prime would 'Story' Wise be impractical, same as those who wanted Yavin IV. But Rishi? I would definitely love (both Personal AND Guild Stronghold!) So I support this choice!

(On an additional note: Cartel Coins Used To Unlock Guild Strongholds / Ships Please!)

• 4 months later...

I would like something like a little bit indoors, mainly out doors, like Tatooine.

With natural environmental features, such as Trees, aside from being able to place tree's / object etc

Also a little birdie told me, that apparently it is on the cards that a Rishi and Yavin 4 strongholds are coming ? Can anyone verify that rumour ?

I would like something like a little bit indoors, mainly out doors, like Tatooine.

With natural environmental features, such as Trees, aside from being able to place tree's / object etc

Also a little birdie told me, that apparently it is on the cards that a Rishi and Yavin 4 strongholds are coming ? Can anyone verify that rumour ?

They are releasing a Yavin stronghold sometimes this year.

I'd love an island on Rishi. That would be a lovely tropical getaway. I do also hope that with the new strongholds, we'll be able to add to the max we already have, I'd hate to have to choose, or give any up for a new one. I love them all. :)

I've always wanted to have my own Pirate Cove on Rishi.

Maybe 3 small islands separated by a small river and maybe a cliff, conected by some wood bridges, a lot of outdoor enviroments full of jungle flora where I could go and hide all my fortune in a chest and an old shipwreck somewhere where I could stablish a base of operations.

I'd love an island on Rishi. That would be a lovely tropical getaway. I do also hope that with the new strongholds, we'll be able to add to the max we already have, I'd hate to have to choose, or give any up for a new one. I love them all. :)

Me too, although I can get rid of my personal kaas / coruscant one, as currently my guild's HQ is conruscant anyway

Think like this:

Decent amount of outdoor tropical Rishi jungle, medium sized freighter wreck fully deco-ratable

Little bit of watergarden type spot and for the grand structure... Copy/Paste in the Hutt Palace off Quesh..

There instant neutral stronghold..

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm a bit late to this thread, but I'll put my two cents in...

Although I was initially disappointed in the choice to make Yavin IV the next stronghold, after hearing more about it and seeing the livestream today the idea has grown on me. It looks amazing, and I'm very much looking forward to it. The mountain temple hideout/bridge/waterfall idea is fantastic, even if the planet choice is a surprise. Still, I'm definitely hoping that Rishi makes the cut as the next stronghold. It just makes too much sense to not pursue.

It's an endgame planet, would pair nicely with the new Yavin SH since the rest of the SH's are on lower level worlds. It would be nice for endgame players, and provide easy access to the Rishi daily area, which isn't on the priority transport terminal at the moment.

And the location would be beautiful. I'm a sucker for anything tropical. Sometimes I go to Rishi and run Blood Hunt/Battle of Rishi just for the visuals as it is. Essentially this would be your own private Hawaiian island in the Star Wars universe. You could make it pirate themed, like the rest of Rishi, or give it a tribal revanite/mandalorian flavor. I would suggest making the island an evening skybox, like Sky Ridge Island on Rishi, or (preferrably) at night time, using the exact same skybox as the Blood Hunt flashpoint (I realize that might be more of a lighting challenge, to do a non-city stronghold at night, but holy cow would that be gorgeous).

But yes, Rishi would be an amazing choice for a new Stronghold down the line. I would start running dailies today to save up for that...

• 1 month later...
I like it but why stop there?

Rishi is a treasure trove of derelicts and "sunken ships"

Why not have an island with a deco-ratable wreck?

I don't like the idea of a deco-ratable wrek... but I really want a Rishi stronghold with the sunset theme. Don't forget to add a waterfall or some other cool stuff like the yavin stronghold.

• 3 weeks later...

A Rishi beach stronghold would be lovely and while I prefer the evening sky as mentioned above, it would be awesome if it could have a night /day cycle. It might be easier to implement such a thing on a single stronghold map than a whole planet.

But, a nice structure, like the buildings around the Blaster's Path and not the bits of hull buildings, and a wide open, tropical, sandy beach around it, that would be too cool. Especially if it had secluded areas or little lagoons or some kind of off the beaten path areas like Yavin has.

• 3 months later...

Yes please. I was so disappointed when it was the Yavin stronghold that was released as I had really hoped Rishi would be next. It even makes more sense.

I imagine though that any new stronghold will probably be Odessa.

Edited by Ferretfur