The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Get rid of thess Rediculous Trainer Fees.

MandFlurry

Seriously, when 12X happened, it was a Godsend that those stupid Trainer fees were not there, and was hoping EAWare had smartened up enough to leave it that way til' I found out it was temperory. Like I said in another Post about this Subject, I think it is Total BS that we have to pay for Skills that we grinded so damm hard to Earn.

It's not only wrong in my view and some other ppl, that it's a total slap in the Face.

Yeah it me about 6 months to get all my Mando skills. For me at the time I was only doing Pvp matches, but used those Credits on Basic gear or for Purple Gear on the GTN, which meant that all that money went to trying to get good enough Gear. After that I had No Money left over to buy my 16k-32k skills for when my Mando skills at 55.

I do admit that I had No idea whatsoever about doing Dailies or Weeklies for getting good Creds, because just this year I learned about what good Creds I can get.

None the less the 4 Mill that I might have gotten' in total from all my alts went Way too fast as to Armor,Mods and Enhancements along with Hilts can be a nice Rip-off price of 250k for just 1 piece of Gear with just the right stats on them so money goes really fast.

The Devs can always get ALL of their Gear for free, with a simple command. I used to play SWG, and any1 correct me if i'm wrong but I believe they actually got rid of having us having to pay for Skills that we grinded like hell to get, only to get a good /slap in the face to have to pay up to 32,000 creds for the final ones and won't have an money to get all ur skill until you do enough Dailies and Weeklies along with Ops. Which means that when you start doing the said missions along with Fps that unless ur in a Guild or with understanding ppl, or they don't know that you don't have all the skills, you can get kicked from grps.

Trainer fees Need to Go.

Edited by MandFlurry

I just spent 500k just upgrading my leveling 60 skills on 1 character i went back to the trainer every level to upgrade them so the 500k is only from level 60 skills not 56-60 skills.

Had a million credits when I dinged 60. between training and having to rip mods to get 100% accuracy (which destroyed my surge rating), I am down to 69,100 credits...

sadly, true story :(

Had a million credits when I dinged 60. between training and having to rip mods to get 100% accuracy (which destroyed my surge rating), I am down to 69,100 credits...

sadly, true story :(

That's another thing i hate, but I don't think the Devs consider, especially if they can do stuff for free, that tearing out old or new mods and transferring them into ur Main and alts character look takes a Hell of a lot of damage to our Creds as well, and with the Lvl Cap higher now. All the Dailies and Weekly Ops and Fps can take that much longer. That is definitely something that needs to be talked about to (Money loss on Ripping Mods around).

But with in doing Ripping out Mods Plus all these crazy Skill prices. It boggles my Mind as to why EAWare still thinks ppl should have to pay for skills that We earned rightfully , but prices can prevent us from getting all our skills till we do dozens upon dozens of Dailies along with Ops and Fps if their are enough ppl you know, or have a Guild with enough 60's to even do the new Ops and Fps, or even know how to Complete the New Ops.

I just spent 500k just upgrading my leveling 60 skills on 1 character i went back to the trainer every level to upgrade them so the 500k is only from level 60 skills not 56-60 skills.

I haven't bothered with Combat yet, grinding 7 Crafters and that cost a pritty penny too.

But you really mean that just to GET CL60 Skills that cost you 500K ?.

If that now is correct that means I need to shell out another 3.5 mill and change just to level up 7 out of my 12 char and then the other added costs too that.

Well, should this be the case as I'm sure it is, it made the choice I decided on pre-3.0 so much easier. :D

I haven't bothered with Combat yet, grinding 7 Crafters and that cost a pritty penny too.

But you really mean that just to GET CL60 Skills that cost you 500K ?.

If that now is correct that means I need to shell out another 3.5 mill and change just to level up 7 out of my 12 char and then the other added costs too that.

Well, should this be the case as I'm sure it is, it made the choice I decided on pre-3.0 so much easier. :D

I walked upto my trainer with abit over 6 mil, maybe 6.-6.2mil, i walked away with 5.5 mil, im not sure how much together the 55-60 skills cost though.

I walked upto my trainer with abit over 6 mil, maybe 6.-6.2mil, i walked away with 5.5 mil, im not sure how much together the 55-60 skills cost though.

Just the same ain't it, 500 or 700 don't really matter in the end :D

Thanks tho for the info, now I need to re-consider some of the choices I was about to make.

Just to grind up crafters and there skills costs, and then add this to that, and a combat systems I have little to nothing for in the end.

Again, Thank you very much, Now I will stick to what I decided, atleast Wife will be happy again.....

Just the same ain't it, 500 or 700 don't really matter in the end :D

Thanks tho for the info, now I need to re-consider some of the choices I was about to make.

Just to grind up crafters and there skills costs, and then add this to that, and a combat systems I have little to nothing for in the end.

Again, Thank you very much, Now I will stick to what I decided, atleast Wife will be happy again.....

true story. at lvl 56 i paid 100k for the skills i forgot to re-train at 55 and whatever that there was or was not to train at 56. at 57 i gave up 200k more. not sure about 58 & 59, but the skills for just level 60 are about 550k. so yeah all together i'd say about 900k - 1mil. so ..... *** IS THIS CRAP?!

true story. at lvl 56 i paid 100k for the skills i forgot to re-train at 55 and whatever that there was or was not to train at 56. at 57 i gave up 200k more. not sure about 58 & 59, but the skills for just level 60 are about 550k. so yeah all together i'd say about 900k - 1mil. so ..... *** IS THIS CRAP?!

Dam that is crazy high, just because some people have 100 million credits per character or something crazy like that, doesn't mean all of us are crazy rich and can afford close to 1mil just on abilities on 55-60, i will be keeping track of the costs on my Sith Sorcerer and will post how much it cost.

So far to retrain my skills at level 55 it cost me 29k.

Level 56 skills cost 122k for a total of 151k so far.

Level 57 skills cost 148k for a total of 299k so far.

Level 58 skills cost 347k for a total of 646k so far.

Edited by CapWinterz

The game needs credit sinks, this is one of them. Even then, in the grand scheme of things they're rather small credit sinks.

You got to be joking, Not ALL like to Farm dailes all the time, that's now what I and i bet most consider playing the game and on top of that, some of us PAY to play too.

Credit sinks are ALL over the got damn game, the biggest so far is Guild Ships, 50 Mill with another 75 Mill to unlock and thats just credit cost.

Repair cost, Deco, rip out mods, list can go on and on.....

IF money IS a problem then STOP adding more daily that reward tons of credits problem solved.

How many do you really enjoy BH, Sec X, Cz, Oricon, Makeb. I sure as hell don't.

Ledgend, Makeb, BH, Sec X, Oricon, CZ...... I've been there done that and feed up with it.

So in the end, I made some money crafting and doing the odd daily now and then and you think it's oki to take what little money I've made just becouse it's EASY ?????.

Okay, does anyone else see a huge problem with the Preferred Status players having a credit cap of 350 thou and the training costs of 500+ thou credits?

This is bad.

Level 56 skills just cost 122k, so including re-buying level 55 skills so far it has cost me a total 151k, still 3 more levels to go, this is going to close to 1 million creds just on abilities i think.

Edit: Level 57 skills cost 148k so so far it cost a total 299k for level 55-57 skills.

Edited by CapWinterz