Achievements that reset on log out are being addressed in 3.0.1:

• The following Rishi Achievements no longer reset on logout:

• The Last Straugh
  • Where’s Wudd
  • A Breck House
  • Three Not So Little Grophets
  • Smell of the Sea
  • X Marks the Spot

• The Hard Mode Depths of Manaan achievement no longer resets on log out.

-Tait

Finally. Thank You for the reply. It is appreciated. :D

Now. What about the Codex Entries for the 4 Rishi Datacrons?

As others have stated, I really hope they restore these achievements to those who previously had them, only to see them disappear. I hope they even have a way of knowing that! The thought of camping all those things again makes me shudder (don't even get me started on the whole grey loot aspect of it).

I give kudos for coming up with something different to get the datacrons instead of the usual jump-fest, but to require hours upon hours of just standing around shooting placeholder trash mobs is anything but enjoyable. The whole camping thing is an incredibly outdated and cheap way to implement a mission. If you want to make it challenging, fine, no arguments there, but to have the majority of it be one huge time sink with a random chance brings the whole thing to a screeching halt. To then have the ending/reward of all that then be bugged is disgraceful.

I agree for the most part. It took me about 5 hrs total to get it all and be at Daracron's. All I would suggest is upping the drop rate to 50%. I have the Datacron's on 7 Republic toon's now (using a group method) and will never want to do it again. The problem is, I still have Imp toon's who need it as well....:(

Edited by DarthVengeant

The unique rock formation cannot be activated at the moment (I have the required buffs), since it seems it suffers from the same issue the meat tree had, that it doesn't reset... and thus I will lose my progress there too. Anyway, what I try to say is, that I hope this will also be fixed.

The rock can be activated. It sometimes requires a relog or map switch. The rock wont appear clicky but it will be. I did have to relog a few times...but it worked for me. It seems another quest works for some and not for others. How does a game chose unlucky players like that lol.

Achievements that reset on log out are being addressed in 3.0.1:

• The following Rishi Achievements no longer reset on logout:

• The Last Straugh
  • Where’s Wudd
  • A Breck House
  • Three Not So Little Grophets
  • Smell of the Sea
  • X Marks the Spot

• The Hard Mode Depths of Manaan achievement no longer resets on log out.

-Tait

Hi Tait, do you know if these will be retroactively applied? Or is it a case of patience and having to run them again? :eek:

And what about the "Censure the Commandant" achievement (killing the champion with the deadly Force Choke) on Yavin that also resets? No word in the patch note. Has it been fixed?

You see, that's the problem, we don't even know anymore if we should B O T H E R with them since you take them from us so easily and can't give them back. So why bother with achievements in the first place if you can't guarantee that they are earned once and for all? I am even at the point where I wonder why bother with the game at all since you do not value the time that we spend in game.

Edited by demotivator

And what about the "Censure the Commandant" achievement (killing the champion with the deadly Force Choke) on Yavin that also resets? No word in the patch note. Has it been fixed?

Can't say for everyone but that one never reset for me.

EDIT: My bad, the patch notes did not say that one was fixed.

Well, just went through Blood Hunt on a character that was there before and achievement for Torch did not popped. Will test it later on a different character.

Edited by Vilda