Recipe for Dark Project MK-1 bugged again with 3.0

mdahm

With patch 3.0, somehow "Synthetic Energy Matrix" slipped back into the recipe for "Dark Project MK-1".

This material was officially declared as being "included by mistake" before the "conquests" Feature launched, and was replaces with "Perpetuing Power Cell".

Maybe someone mixed up some XML files before 3.0.

Hope it will be fixed soon. Especially before Dark Projects will become relevant for a conquest next time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Bioware. Today I went to craft a Dark Project and found that instead of SPPC's, Dark Projects now require SEM's again. Based on this Tait post, it looks like this was an error that was fixed at one point. 3.0 seems to have busted it again. Thanks for your attention.

+1 on the Synthetic Energy Matrix bug. Between killing the group finder for level 60s and this bug, it looks like Dark Project crafting has come to a standstill.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted this before and still this issue haven't been fixed.

It's been said more then once this is a bug, once fixed and it did return with 3.0 patch and yet you haven't fixed it.

This was posted a long time ago.

Hey all!

I spoke with the team regarding your concerns about the high cost of Dark Project materials, and here’s what I found out:

The

Synthetic Energy Matrix was erroneously included in the Dark Project schematic. It has been replaced with the material of the appropriate grade – the

Self-Perpetuating Power Cell.

Thanks for bringing this up, and we’re going to get this taken care of!

-Tait

Now the same issue is back and really, can't be that hard to fix this can it ?.

Regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.