Carnage Ruined

soto-

With gore only lasting 3s and force scream/devastating blast taking 3 rage instead of 2 like it used to, the opener is completly ruined, as we can only get ravage in and now force scream due to lacking 1 rage to use.

Please take gore and force scream to the way they used to be!!! This changes completly ruined the spec

With gore only lasting 3s and force scream/devastating blast taking 3 rage instead of 2 like it used to, the opener is completly ruined, as we can only get ravage in and now force scream due to lacking 1 rage to use.

Please take gore and force scream to the way they used to be!!! This changes completly ruined the spec

Try this:

OPENER:

30 stacks of Fury

Force Charge -> Rotation

Rotation

(Berserk -> BA -> MS -> Gore -> RV -> DB -> MS -> MS) -> DST ->

BA -> MS -> Gore -> VT -> DB -> MS -> MS -> AS -> MS ->

Works every time

(BA = Battering Assault, MS = Massacre, RV = Ravage, DB = Devastating Blast, DST = Dual Saber throw, VT = Vicious Throw, AS = Assault)

Try this:

OPENER:

30 stacks of Fury

Force Charge -> Rotation

Rotation

(Berserk -> BA -> MS -> Gore -> RV -> DB -> MS -> MS) -> DST ->

BA -> MS -> Gore -> VT -> DB -> MS -> MS -> AS -> MS ->

Works every time

(BA = Battering Assault, MS = Massacre, RV = Ravage, DB = Devastating Blast, DST = Dual Saber throw, VT = Vicious Throw, AS = Assault)

Tell me more about how well this will work in PVP.

Where did you get this idea from? Removed damage and 1.5 sec less, how is it better?

Because a semi-competent PvPer stuns you when you hit gore.

3 seconds and off the GCD is far better than 6 seconds and on the GCD in PvP (on the GCD gore meant that it would never actually do anything, just hitting gore got you stunned, and the stun took gore to fall off before it finished)

Also doesn't need a target, so you can Gore -> DB @ 10m

Edited by TACeMossie

Where did you get this idea from? Removed damage and 1.5 sec less, how is it better?

The dev's change their original change which was to put it on the GCD and give it a 6 second duration. This made it almost unusable in PvP due to opponents having a GCD to notice the buff and stun the mara before it got one hit off. After numerous complaints by PvP testers it was changed to the current form.

I haven't had the chance to try out the new Carnage, as my client is taking FOREVER to download the patch.... I'm assuming that with the recent changes to alacrity, Carnage Marauders will be able to utilise their 3-second gore window more efficiently. Edited by Horano_Heresy

I haven't had the chance to try out the new Carnage, as my client is taking FOREVER to download it.... I'm assuming that with the recent changes to alacrity, Carnage Marauders will be able to utilise their 3-second gore window more efficiently.

Yep. Despite the 12 second cooldown, every second one should be used under berserk, which results in an average 10.5 second cooldown for it. Same with Battering Assault for rage management.