Jungle's Bounty

Nothematic

After further investigation, it appears as if the placeable spawning the Tonitran beast can get into a broken state, after which no player can click it again. The respawn is fine, it is instant, but there is a bug where you can break the placeable.

I have tried dying and resetting the NPC, but unfortunately in both cases the tree stayed clickable, so I cannot offer repro steps on how the tree becomes bugged. So far, switching to a newly opened instance seems to be the only solution, at least for a few minutes until that tree becomes bugged as well.

As a side note, the drop rate of the mission items in the previous quest step could also be increased. There are far too few jungle beasts, and you need to kill like five groups to get the three mission items. Please increase the drop rate to 100% for all NPCs, maybe increasing the amount of items needed to 5 in the process so that you only have to kill like two groups to get all items.

Edited by Jerba

All instances on JC were broken when I tried it today. Hopefully y'all fix this soon. I've taken to switching instances every time I drive past the "meat tree" just in case I find one that works.

We are definitely looking to get it fixed ASAP! And I just wanted you to know that this bug has resulted in a drawing of a meat tree on my whiteboard in order to explain what I was talking about.

While you guys are trying to fix this bug it may be an idea to have more than 1 tree location ,have you any idea what it's like when you have 27 instances when I did it and spent over an hour hopping instances and the tree is camped in all of them and most refuse to even group up (not even sure if it's a group update anyways ).

:)

While you guys are trying to fix this bug it may be an idea to have more than 1 tree location ,have you any idea what it's like when you have 27 instances when I did it and spent over an hour hopping instances and the tree is camped in all of them and most refuse to even group up (not even sure if it's a group update anyways ).

:)

Or just make the tree respawn time about one min and solve the problem....

Or just make the tree respawn time about one min and solve the problem....

wouldnt really solve the problem ,you have players who run there dailys will not wait in line or group up,having at least 1 other location would help reduce waiting time for players who want to rush and it would stop players getting annoyed at selfish players who wont wait there turn.

After further investigation, it appears as if the placeable spawning the Tonitran beast can get into a broken state, after which no player can click it again. The respawn is fine, it is instant, but there is a bug where you can break the placeable.

Anyone remember the bug that imps encountered in Section X were freeing the guards from stealth would break them and prevent people from interacting with them? I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't people interacting with the tree from stealth breaking it too.

Edited by demotivator

Yep, I have tried this quest multiple times. With multiple toons. Pub and Imp.

Players were helpful by advising us to switch instances. Yet the respawn was extremely long...

I completed the quest only once. I've abandoned it all together while leveling...

Ebon Hawk player here. Can confirm. I have swapped into 4 out of the 9 instances to see it it would reset. No luck.

Day 2. Still on Imp toon. Still bugged. Might try and reset quest to see it that will work since instance swapping has done nothing.