Request: Return Freighter Flyby/Orbital Strike to Scoundrels and Operatives

Joachimthbear

I miss my orbital strike, even after they turned it into an orbital hug. it was just such a fun ability to use AND I used to precast it along with DPS's when I still did ops on my healer. made it extra nice for me. but then again, I haven't done ops in ages either so.. blah.

but I still don't see why they had to take such an iconic agent ability away :/ you'd think nerfing it would have been enough.

Yeah, it's like Scoundrels' are riding public transport with an incompetent crew. Why can a gunslinger crew and ship do what a Scoundrel crew and ship can't?

On another note, I find it kind of silly that I my Freighter is supposedly lost during the first 9 chapters of KotFE, but never fails to show up just in time when I call for air support. <3

Missing Freighter Flyby is the reason why I don't play Scoundrels. They're emasculated smugglers who don't have full control over their ship and crew. :p

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had it- I've only recently picked up the Scoundrel and Operative and with both I chose healers so there's no reason for me to have it on either. So Legacy Orbital Strike is the Agent's? I agree doing anything on my own as a healer is tedious but I do slowly move forward, healers aren't supposed to do mega damage.

no but they can at least help out. running dailies and solo heroics missions on my healer was at least tolerable back in the fly by days. Running ops they are multiple timers when a large group of adds will spawn, and casting a flyby in between healing rotation was FUN. Every other healing class in game has the ability to drop down an aoe. smugglers and operatives didn't have the best aoe in game by far, but to pick just one advanced class out of the 8 and say that they have no right to be able to use an aoe skill, especially when it is their legacy trademark skill, is insane

fly by was nerfed into oblivion and it never did MEGA DAMAGE, if you don't want to use it that's fine, but from a smuggler that used to havethe skill the class has felt broken ever since it's been gone