please help a returning player out!

Fidopro

Hi guys,

I am returning to swtor after about a year of not playing.

I was wondering if anyone could provide tips for me to prepare for the new expansion. What should I be doing the next few weeks?

any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

Farm low level heroics and/or the Kuat Drive Yards tactical flashpoint to get 100 planetary comms. The conversion rates were just announced today.

Early access for 3.0 Starts on Tuesday, Dec 2 (give or take, depending on where you live). I believe that the comm conversion will happen then. I think that the new disciplines system will kick in at that time as well. Those who do not have early access will not be able to level above 55 or do any of the new story content until about a week later.

Depending on what level your character(s) is(are), you may simply wish to level them a bit and re-familiarize yourself with the game. If you are into pvp, run some warzones and stockpile some warzone comms.

Farm low level heroics and/or the Kuat Drive Yards tactical flashpoint to get 100 planetary comms. The conversion rates were just announced today.

Early access for 3.0 Starts on Tuesday, Dec 2 (give or take, depending on where you live). I believe that the comm conversion will happen then. I think that the new disciplines system will kick in at that time as well. Those who do not have early access will not be able to level above 55 or do any of the new story content until about a week later.

Depending on what level your character(s) is(are), you may simply wish to level them a bit and re-familiarize yourself with the game. If you are into pvp, run some warzones and stockpile some warzone comms.

Thanks

I have 3 characters all level 50 right now...I guess the level cap changed to 55 sometime in the last few years.

I am more of a PvP player but I see my server is low population now....do you know if they offer any server transfers?

I think I am already maxed in warzone comms