What Happened to the Cartel Market?

SkyCakeLight

Heya! So, all the east coast servers went down (I guess). Hitting some lag spikes, like more than normal. And, I have no Cartel Coins all the sudden. Some people have 900000000 coins, some have -09875942565 coins, and other have 0.

Has this happened to anyone else still able to play the game? What will happen to our cartel coins?

EDIT: Never mind, guess I jumped the gun. Have my credits back. Hope everyone else has their back, as well!

People are saying Lizard Squad? Haven't heard of them until now. I don't get why people intentionally impede on other's lives... meh.

Edited by SkyCakeLight

<snip>

People are saying Lizard Squad? Haven't heard of them until now. I don't get why people intentionally impede on other's lives... meh.

They probably think they're cool for attacking a huge company like EA, but at the end of the day, they're doing a lot more damage to the customers than the actual corporation. :rolleyes:

They probably think they're cool for attacking a huge company like EA, but at the end of the day, they're doing a lot more damage to the customers than the actual corporation. :rolleyes:

They're just pissing off the people they're supposed to be "helping."

Some people aren't familiar with Lizard Squad here. So I can fill you in. Lizard Squad was a group that used a large botnet to DDOS Twitch, Blizzard, Microsoft, Sony, Runescape, Riot Games, etc. Several other hacker groups turned their attention on them and started disrupting their botnet and a few of their members got arrested. Lizard Squad announced that they disbanded. Now they're apparently back. This group is not interested in helping anyone. They're not attacking EA because they're evil. They also hit some popular streamers telling them if they write "Lizard Squad" on their foreheads they'll go away.

They also started posting images and support for radical islam groups such as ISIS. They announced on their twitter they'd stop the attacks once America stops bombing ISIS. They're taking down games/companies for the "luls" and "Because they can." they are NOT trying to be heroes.

They're just internet trolls.

Edited by Rhyltran

Some people aren't familiar with Lizard Squad here. So I can fill you in. Lizard Squad was a group that used a large botnet to DDOS Twitch, Blizzard, Microsoft, Sony, Runescape, Riot Games, etc. Several other hacker groups turned their attention on them and started disrupting their botnet and a few of their members got arrested. Lizard Squad announced that they disbanded. Now they're apparently back. This group is not interested in helping anyone. They're not attacking EA because they're evil. They also hit some popular streamers telling them if they write "Lizard Squad" on their foreheads they'll go away.

They also started posting images and support for radical islam groups such as ISIS. They announced on their twitter they'd stop the attacks once America stops bombing ISIS. They're taking down games/companies for the "luls" and "Because they can." they are NOT trying to be heroes.

Some reptiles just want to watch the world burn.