Still Here since EGA; Who's With Me?

Sindorin

Who else has tryed various other games, such as GW2, Archeage, ESO and Wildstar, and came back to Star Wars: The Old Republic in the end? I've been here a year since launch and then since EGA and to be quite honest, I have played almost all the big name AAA MMORPG's before and after SWTOR. I haven't quite found one that compares to what I can get in SWTOR. The Story, the polish, the classes as well as the combat make this game ridiculous in it's value and fun. By far better than some of the newer MMO's that got so much hype, only to fail completely (on the verge of disappearing, is one of them).

SWTOR has it's issues, and a lot of people would like to see more class stories, and possibly even more classes. But for it's faults, I think the developers care about this game, and they care about the fan base as well. I appreciate the hard work they put into it. Thanks, Bioware! :)

I was only lured back by strongholds (done) and 12x EXP. (done) I'll stay until all my characters are 60, then move on to cap/re-cap characters in other games.

When (If) SWTOR offers something else I find appealing, I'll be back.

Can I ask, is that something you do with all games? Rush to cap and then go to another game and get to cap there until an expansion or a new game comes out? Or is it just SWTOR?