The first to level 60 gamble pool. Win credits!

JidaiDerriphan

Hey guys with the launch of a new level grind I'm sure a lot of us will be racing to level 60. I thought it might be fun if we had an official race to see who will become the very first level 60 in the game! What may make it more interesting is adding cold hard credits to the mix! So here's my idea, if you'd like to participate in the race but not wager anything, just put your username and server info and specify your bet as 0 credits. what this means is that if you win you will be limited to winning only the title of server first, and will only receive the donation pool of your server.

I am putting 500k credits into the donation pool for The Harbinger, so even if you join the race and wager 0 credits, you will recieve 500k credits if you're the first 60 on The Harbinger. If you wager credits, you will be eligible to win a JACKPOT, which will be your wager multiplied by the number of wagers of equal or less value placed on your server. If someone hits level 60 after that and there are still credits in the jackpot, they'll be eligible to win those credits for server second, and so on(limit first 5 of each server). If some one makes the highest wager on their server they'll be refunded the difference between their wager and the next highest wager. Any leftover money after the first 5 of each server have received their prize will go to the person who placed the highest wager on each server.

I'm also DQing anyone I know in-game (Guildmates, Friends, Family etc) from winning, and of course myself. To wager you'll have to post in forums your wager amount and send an in-game mail containing credits to Jidaiderriphan BEFORE 12:00AM December 1st, 2014 GMT. Please note this ONLY applies to North American Servers, I'm sorry EU I don't have time to manage more than 8 servers of action.

Donations CAN be sent at anytime if you want to fuel the race on your server, but you'll only receive a mention on on this thread and YOU CAN win back your own credits if you're server first.

More rules will probably be added before Dec 1st such as how to verify being server first.

Any questions please let me know

Edited by CommunityDroidEN

Considering I'd have to stay up until servers went down, start download, and then be awake when servers came up to have a shot, on a Tuesday, I'm going to pass :p

Also would have to stack 25 missions completed / have 3 pending rewards waiting / etc.

Good luck to whoever bothers trying though!

Edited by KTap

Considering I'd have to stay up until servers went down, start download, and then be awake when servers came up to have a shot, on a Tuesday, I'm going to pass :p

Also would have to stack 25 missions completed / have 3 pending rewards waiting / etc.

Good luck to whoever bothers trying though!

Hopefully they are going to take measure to not allow that. (I believe the 3 pending rewards limitation was a step in that direction.

Racing is just silly. The people who attempt it will hurry to 60 and then complain that there is no content because they locusted through it.

I hope that all pending and unturned missions for those level 55 are given 0 xp upon turn in when 3.0 goes live just to avoid that. Those missions were worth 0 xp when they were taken, they should be worth 0 xp when redeemed.

its the only thing i wouldnt participate...

Normally the first time is the sweetest of all, first experience, first mistakes, first knowledge...

If I rush to get the credits, I will miss the whole magic... so no

Edited by Oyranos

Despite striving to be competitive, racing to be "world first" in a video game isn't my thing.

When ROTHC was released there were hundreds of people rushing through Makeb to get to 55. Rather than get caught up in that, I spent my time scavenging crating materials from the sea of dead animals and destroyed droids. I then unloaded all the new tier materials on the GTN, and made a quick 15 million credits. While it took me 4 days to cap my first 55, I was still happy despite not being first.

Will I be the first 60? Nope. I may, however, be the first person to hit 60 with all 16 advanced classes.

I would like to place 0 credits on any APAC player, because we'll have to get up at 4AM on a wednesday morning to join the race (knowing Bioware)

But you can always catch up on your sleep during the multiple emergency maintenances on launch day...

:D

Racing is just silly. The people who attempt it will hurry to 60 and then complain that there is no content because they locusted through avoid that. .

this this this and so much more of this . if you've space-barred through everything you no longer should qq about lack of content

Will I be the first 60? Nope. I may, however, be the first person to hit 60 with all 16 advanced classes.

Now that would really be something worth wagering on because it would show commitment and staying power and only a true and worthy player would ever get the winnings.

IMO putting "Official" in a thread title without BioWare's permission/participation should be a forum violation that results in thread deletion and sanctions for repeat offenders. It's fraudulent and could harm BioWare's brand.

And that's all I have to say about this thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.