Looking for raiders (DWBI raid team 2)

TheLobotomite

Hi folks, Kitchen again :cool:.

With 3.0 right around the corner I found it was time to revamp DWBI's progression team two.

If you don't know who DWBI is/are here is our website : http://dwbi.enjin.com/

Currently I am looking to fill 2 positions for our team:

Either:

2 DPS

or

1 Tank 1 DPS

I also need backups:

1-2 Healers,

1-2 DPS,

1-2 Tanks.

Raid time is going to be TUESDAYS AT 8 PDST (PACIFIC DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME)

All DPS must submit a parse or, prove themselves in a tryout in HM DF.

The main goal is to try and get another group rolling through NIM DF/DP, by the 3.0 drop

When 3.0 drops we will be switching to new prog (HM new ops)

Although it is not required that you join DWBI, we do encourage it if you are going to raid on a weekly basis with us.

Applications can be filled out for approval through the website. All applications must contain a parse, (unless you are a tank or a healer) in which a fight video will suffice.

*Note*: Failure to make raid times consistently or inability to perform at required level will result in removal from the team or being benched.

Any other questions can be directed to me here on the forums, on the DWBI site, or (ingame) to Kitchensink, Savar, Sonete, Gag, Lirel or Dath (for guild questions).

Our current raid composition is:

Tanks:

Khleitt (Vangaurd)

DumDum (shadow or gaurdian)

DPS:

Amusicalimpulse (sage)

ChiChi (gunslinger)

Savar (sage)

Hyacinate (sentinel

Heals:

Kitchensink (scoundrel)

Pers'ian (scoundrel)

Feel free to post your application to raid below, I will check this daily.

-Kitchen

Edited by TheLobotomite

Psst.... you didn't ask your GM <3

Well.. I got permission from Savar, Lirel and Gag... also...I never see you anymore :(

Everyone told me just to go through with it :p

You should come join the team and tank so Savar can dps :D

Can I have permission good sir :D?

Edited by TheLobotomite

Well.. I got permission from Savar, Lirel and Gag... also...I never see you anymore :(

Everyone told me just to go through with it :p

You should come join the team and tank so Savar can dps :D

Can I have permission good sir :D?

Oh yeah go for it :p

And why not. I'll tank. The new VG changes look pretty cool so I'd say why not.

Though this time is pretty late for me, so be warned, I may or may not cooperate entirely when the time comes.

Edited by Camelpockets

Oh yeah go for it :p

And why not. I'll tank. The new VG changes look pretty cool so I'd say why not.

Though this time is pretty late for me, so be warned, I may or may not cooperate entirely when the time comes.

I just need you and Savar to be around long enough to teach new tanks mechanics etc. Don't have to be there forever.

Grateful for the help buddy :D

Edited by TheLobotomite

Hey Lobo,

I am interested in joining your team as the last DPS. I can provide good enough DPS on Hyacinte (sentinel, I can submit the parses in game or just parse with you once in a HM or NiM to show you). If you prefer commando DPS, since some teams dont like melee DPS, I have one, but sitting on "meh" gear, so not parsing that well. He is ok for HMs, but not NiMs, needs lots of 180 set bonus pieces.

Contact me here or in-game if you have questions

Hey Lobo,

I am interested in joining your team as the last DPS. I can provide good enough DPS on Hyacinte (sentinel, I can submit the parses in game or just parse with you once in a HM or NiM to show you). If you prefer commando DPS, since some teams dont like melee DPS, I have one, but sitting on "meh" gear, so not parsing that well. He is ok for HMs, but not NiMs, needs lots of 180 set bonus pieces.

Contact me here or in-game if you have questions

Hi Nemio, It would be nice if you could post a parse here..

Also for sentinel it is beneficial for DF to be able to swap between Combat/(or)Smash and Watchman.

Have you played both?

Need to see (in a dummy parse):

a 3.4-3.6 on Watchman

3.0+ on Combat or Smash

*note this needs to be on a 1m dummy, with armor debuff applied*

-Kitchen

Also raiding has been moved to Tuesdays.

Edited by TheLobotomite

Will do,

I would say I am good at watchman, know my way around smash, and suck at combat (mostly because I havent used it since leveling, which was around when the game was launched). I will post parses ASAP, can't really log this weekend, but last time I did some was around 3.5-3,6 on watchman and 3,2 on smash (still have 1x162 and 1x168 set bonus, oriconion implants and around 3 optimized enhancements).

Tuesdays suit me better than monday in fact, so that's good... except this week (don't worry, I can be consistant, I just need to know it a few days before ;) ), I don't know when you were planning to start

Edited by Eloi_BG

Will do,

I would say I am good at watchman, know my way around smash, and suck at combat (mostly because I havent used it since leveling, which was around when the game was launched). I will post parses ASAP, can't really log this weekend, but last time I did some was around 3.5-3,6 on watchman and 3,2 on smash (still have 1x162 and 1x168 set bonus, oriconion implants and around 3 optimized enhancements).

Tuesdays suit me better than monday in fact, so that's good... except this week (don't worry, I can be consistant, I just need to know it a few days before ;) ), I don't know when you were planning to start

Don't have start date yet. (Assuming next week (not this coming Tuesday but the following one)

Will keep you up to date when I get those parses

Edited by TheLobotomite

Managed to log in real quick to get some parses done. I had 10 mins left on my stim when I logged in so I hurried and did this watchman parse just to prove I do 3.4-3.6 (if it goes into parsing comparison let me know, I can do better).

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Nemio/media/watchmanparse_zpsc23a6137.png.html?o=1

Then I did this combat parse without a stim:

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Nemio/media/combatparse_zps04dc9746.png.html?o=0

If that doesn't satisfy you please tell, I can show you better parses when I have the time (during next week).

BTW, I can learn and practice combat if you think its necessary, shouldn't take long

Managed to log in real quick to get some parses done. I had 10 mins left on my stim when I logged in so I hurried and did this watchman parse just to prove I do 3.4-3.6 (if it goes into parsing comparison let me know, I can do better).

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Nemio/media/watchmanparse_zpsc23a6137.png.html?o=1

Then I did this combat parse without a stim:

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Nemio/media/combatparse_zps04dc9746.png.html?o=0

If that doesn't satisfy you please tell, I can show you better parses when I have the time (during next week).

BTW, I can learn and practice combat if you think its necessary, shouldn't take long

Yes personally I'd prefer CB to smash just for the ability to swap enemies (cO, Bestia, Draxus, Brontes). But for now you've satisfied the requirements I had posted.

Welcome to the team. Raids begin next next tuesday (25th unless your available earlier)

Edited by TheLobotomite

I might be able to pop in this tuesday, but not for long if I can, so we can at lesat get the feel of the team... will do my best, else tuesday 25th is good, but it means only 1 raid before 3.0, and with the nerf, we wont be ablt to do the ops before lvl 60. So probably december 9th...

On another subject, I will practice some combat parses this week too.

Edited by Eloi_BG

Just transferred servers from the Ebon Hawk, looking for a guild/raiding group. I have a geared vigiliance guardian and a decently geared sage healer.

Thanks for the interest, currently need backups for HEALS and DPS

As stated in the post I need to see a parse too, (since I've never raided with you as well, I would need to have a tryout)

Persi'an is also on tryout, so he is not guaranteed a spot.

feel free to add me in game @Kitchensink

Edited by TheLobotomite