How much will 3.0 affect companions?

kongol

I am more interested in some interaction. And still waiting. there was an interview, I think before Makeb in which they said something along those lines that it's not cool to have your wife and not talk to her for months and they're gonna work dealing with it.

You know, few companion quests, few hk-like dialogues. it would be nice to have them comment and react on everything we've been through together for the past 3 years ;]

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Yeah, at this point I have a Legacy Presence bonus of somewhere around 360, and my companions basically steamroll everything for the first three planets as I watch. My Sniper could barely get a shot in before Tatooine as Kaliyo just jumped in and did her thing. Edited by Khantalas

The devs have probably forgot they even exist at this point.

Wish the devs would have forgotten the companions at launch. Trying to justify everyone having a pet was ridiculous. Yea nice to have R&D without having to sit at a station myself but that could have been handled another way. Companions put an unnecessary crutch on class and character development and started a hubabaloo for nothing over gender equality non-sense because people got offended their female pixels couldn't romance the other female pixels.

Wish the devs would have forgotten the companions at launch. Trying to justify everyone having a pet was ridiculous. Yea nice to have R&D without having to sit at a station myself but that could have been handled another way. Companions put an unnecessary crutch on class and character development and started a hubabaloo for nothing over gender equality non-sense because people got offended their female pixels couldn't romance the other female pixels.

The companions are one of the best things about this game. Any work they put into companions only improves the game as it gives it extra life. I dont have the slightest idea what you are talking about lol.

As for the gender equality thing, I could not care less about that either way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.