Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, November 29th

Drakkolich

With the amazing turnout and the awesome games we had last time I'm sure this one will be no different!

On November 29th at 6pm Eastern and continuing until 10pm Eastern were gathering up all the premades again to fight it out in a night of no holds barred action! We invite anyone and everyone to make a team of 4 players or use the same one you had last time, get your best ships ready and queue up!

The rules are simple make a 4 man team, queue up and play to win!

Where: The Bastion Server

When: November 29th, 6pm-10pm EST / 3pm-7pm PST

How: Duke it out by queueing a GSF team on either side

I'll be helping players find a team once again! I'm changing it up a little to help me and others figure out team composition.

If you want to be put on the List of players without team, please let me know the following:

-What time you can be on for. Example: 1: I can play all 4 hours 2: I can only be there for the last 2 hours.

-What faction you will be playing on. Example: Empire

-What ships you will likely be flying. Example: 1: I fly only Gunship (Mangler) 2: I fly anything!

-How much requisition you have on the ships you mentioned. Example: 1: My Mangler is mastered, rest of my ships are stock. 2: All my ships are mastered. 3: My Sting and Razorwire are about halfway mastered, rest of my ships are stock.

We're offering the use of our Mumble one again in case you need one to communicate with your team, just PM me thought the forums or message/mail me in-game (Drakolich Empire side) for information.

I will be forming the teams from the List of players without a team on November 22nd so let me know all your information by then please.

Thanks in advance!

List of teams currently signed up:

#1 Drakolich/Drakolích Anastasie/Phytia Sanic/Saníc Purple/Verain Empire/Republic

#2 Bauglir Deathknell Myeesha Rhalok Empire

#3 Zavul PulcherAlice Kara-Thrace Rjam'io'nottow Republic

#4 Sithace Xiaoyu Kruwger _______ Empire

#5 Ainola Ikoniak Wrassim _______ Empire

#6 Ela'iza Mmo-Rpg _______ _______ Republic

List of players without a team currently:

Edited by Drakkolich

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I am in again. All ships Mastered, I fly scouts less then I do other ships. :D (might attempt to bring a Strike to the meta, IF and ONLY IF I think I kind find its role, which I doubt)

Edit: Oh right forgot Availability, I might have to Drop out at 6, but will be there the rest of the time. Will attempt to stretch it to 7 but no promises. Also Pub again probably.

Edited by tunewalker

I'm game. Available for whole event, Empire-Mastered Sting, Legion; close to mastered Imperium; halfway mastered Bloodmark. Republic-Mastered Novadive, close to mastered Warcarrier and Rampart. I prefer support roles but will not hesitate to hop in the Sting when pissed off... Edited by Werehowie

Im in again as well, im available to start on time but will probably last 2 hours (got a little flak for the length last time)

Flying Empire again - All ships mastered - Fly mostly scout but can switch with what we need.

Looking for a team, anyone interested let me know.

I'll fly with yah Pincer.

Not sure about the team cus last time my team didn't show. But that being said my bud Xiaoyu and I got picked up by Leggo and Scrab so no hard feelings. LOL

1. I can do it all night long! hehe

2. I will be flying for the Empire.

3. I will be flying the op "Sting" (even if it was a little cray paper like, last time - your welcome Verain and Stasie LOL)

4. As of the last tourney and now my sting is tier 4 BLC and Clusters, mastered DF and minors, and tier 3 tele and retro's.

By the time this event comes around the sting will be mastered and I will try to p/u a Jurgoran( a sting with a railgun hehe).

Awesome moving it to Saturday Drak that way I will not catch wife aggro! And the Steelers don't play on Saturday's! :cool:

Alright guys I put up some teams for ya if anything looks wrong let me know, I put question marks next to the players that still have yet to confirm. Once they confirm I'll take your names off the still looking for teams lists and remove the question marks.

add me to pincers team imp side. BTW its my birthday on the 29th so I call no interdictions :i_wink:

Then we all should paint our thermite, proton, concussion, and cluster with "Happy Birthday!" :p

As for the event, I'm still not sure whether I can be there or not (My local time is Sunday morning which is part of "family days" :() If I can, I'll log in and fill in spot or solo queing. See your guys there.

my team is good to go (got confirmations from everyone) :D Glad to have the team locked in early this time.

Also wanted to let you know I arranged for more game time for this night, should be able to stay for full duration :cool:

Sweet man and thanks for getting your team all setup early, that really helps keep things organized. ^^

I will probably be on Ela'iza at least a good part of the night.

Razorwire mastered with a few options;

Firehauler mastered with heals, ammo, all three drones and seekers;

Warcarrier troll build running with concussion.

Quarrel almost stock.

All other ships stock.

Mmm, since I missed the last one (cause raiding and stuff) I might give this one a try... It will be interesting fly stock ships vs you guys :p

Also gonna try to bring the "Ruffians" on SL (if we get enough to commit would be 2 teams).

Mmm, since I missed the last one (cause raiding and stuff) I might give this one a try... It will be interesting fly stock ships vs you guys :p

Also gonna try to bring the "Ruffians" on SL (if we get enough to commit would be 2 teams).

Sounds great let me know your information once you get it all figured out. :)