The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Awesome Battle/War Droids

raandomname

Now I know quite some things about SW, but I figured that there would be people here who know a lot more. I would like to know what some of the best and most awesome war and battle droids are, judging by their asthetics, arsenal, durability and programming.

HK-51 best assassination (other than IG-88)

Entire Dark Trooper series best durability

Vipers incredibly advanced combo of regenerative armor and weapons

Vong Squashers *forgot official name...* all around good at infantry killing

Spider Droid series has awesome firepower

Shadow droids combo of organic and technology with a dabble of force power

There are many others, but these are among the most awesome off the top of my head.

47 > 51

Not even close Sil.

I am talking droid series Sel. hk-47 is one of a kind, not really an entire series. Otherwise I would have listed IG-88 as well. Essentially what I listed was some of the best none named characters that are droids. :rolleyes:

You thinking I don't know 1 HK-51 < HK-47... :eek: You wound me Sel!

Edited by Silenceo

IG-88 best assassination(the other assassin droids no one cares for. :p)

Entire Dark Trooper series best durability

Vipers incredibly advanced combo of regenerative armor and weapons

Vong Squashers *forgot official name...* all around good at infantry killing

Spider Droid series has awesome firepower

Shadow droids combo of organic and technology with a dabble of force power

There are many others, but these are among the most awesome off the top of my head.

Fixed that. Although tbh, 88 isn't really a series.

The 501-Z Security/Police droid is pretty awesome, there's more that I know that are awesome but am kinda lazy to look through all my sources.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Going back many years, one of my favourites that hasn't been mentioned yet would be the X-1 Viper Droids.

As for possibly the most all-around awesome droid- Mandalorian Basilisk War Droid

Must confess I was really disappointed that Obsidian's effort of displaying one outside of comics for the first time was just basically a Star Viper/Xizor's Virago from the Shadows of The Empire game with the most minor of changes to the S-Foils.

No matter how stupid Chirs Avellone thought it looked, they should have based a redesign more on the original appearance of a BWD instead of the supremely lazy "copy/paste" they did instead.