JC's Ranked Teams and Schedule

B-Quick

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAI is going to be hosting another group ranked tomorrow 4/20 starting at 8:00pm CDT. We had a great turn out last Thursday with 8 or so teams in the queue. Let's get some good bloodshed going again!

i miss meh bro

Edited by AxeDragoneth

WAI is going to be hosting another group ranked tomorrow 4/20 starting at 8:00pm CDT. We had a great turn out last Thursday with 8 or so teams in the queue. Let's get some good bloodshed going again!

I will not be available for any group ranked this time around. Taking a break from the game for an undetermined amount of time. Thanks to everyone who wasnt afraid to pug with me in group ranked. I know at times there were some good games and at other times very brutal and not even close games, but nonetheless it was fun. I am glad that we were able to get group ranked going on this server. For a while it was just whatever I could throw together to go against LD's team :cool: I hope even more teams will get involved in the days to come. Good luck to all in season 5

Sincerely,

Pt'too'stronk (JC's #1 pugging group ranked star :rak_03:)

I will not be available for any group ranked this time around. Taking a break from the game for an undetermined amount of time. Thanks to everyone who wasnt afraid to pug with me in group ranked. I know at times there were some good games and at other times very brutal and not even close games, but nonetheless it was fun. I am glad that we were able to get group ranked going on this server. For a while it was just whatever I could throw together to go against LD's team :cool: I hope even more teams will get involved in the days to come. Good luck to all in season 5

Sincerely,

Pt'too'stronk (JC's #1 pugging group ranked star :rak_03:)

sapped girls might not say no, but going where everyone else has gone before can make for a rakghoulish itchy and scratchy PT.

By appointment only, or by convincing other teams to queue. (which is why this thread exists)

It's not a thing to just get in queue and expect it to pop (unless its coincidence that other teams coordinating getting in queue against each other),

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.