Collections Sort Toggle

Jadrian

I rarely have many issues with the game but usually the one's I do are exclusively to do with the UI. One thing that would help me when playing is adding a toggle to the Collections menu to include/exclude gear which at least one character on my account has unlocked.

This way I can quickly find things that I'm looking for when I"m wanting to give it to an alt or if I'm trying to create a new look for my character, I'm able to navigate faster between the two types of item statuses quickly.

Also if I were able to sort the items by alphabetical order or by account unlock/require account unlock that would also help with the functionality of these massive and growing collections menus.

I rarely have many issues with the game but usually the one's I do are exclusively to do with the UI. One thing that would help me when playing is adding a toggle to the Collections menu to include/exclude gear which at least one character on my account has unlocked.

This way I can quickly find things that I'm looking for when I"m wanting to give it to an alt or if I'm trying to create a new look for my character, I'm able to navigate faster between the two types of item statuses quickly.

Also if I were able to sort the items by alphabetical order or by account unlock/require account unlock that would also help with the functionality of these massive and growing collections menus.

At least they should do Collections and Crafting windows should always opened with Closed their categories

made a thread some weeks ago for the crafting window for that matter and have many supports.

Edited by Kissakias

• 8 months later...
Bringing this back up because the current collections layout is extremely annoying. All I want to do is grab a copy of one of my armor sets, and unless I can remember which pack it came from, I have to click through every single page of the whole armor section. A search function would be amazing, but even a simple toggle or category that would show only unlocked items would be a huge QoL improvement.