The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What I think should be done about the concerns about the DPS drop....

LordArtemis

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, some good news, they plan to stream each class, with a specific dialog on changes coming for 3.0. I updated the OP.

Let's hope they actually address player's concerns and provide actual details and not just gloss over everything by staying on their script and simply highlighting what they want to share.

I agree their messaging sucks, these slow drip teaser streams are leaving too much in the air, leading to more speculation and negativism, especially this close to launch.

They really need to get their messaging straight and start spending quality time with the player base providing solid details, taking hard Q&A, and letting people on the PTS share their experiences.

Have to agree with you, i un-subbed on Saturday because i don't like the way things being dripped releaesed and i don't like what their planning to do..

The funny thing is i was planing to buy the expansion on Saturday but after reading their plans and with the drip feed of info i decided to un-sub and wait and see what happens..

I'm not saying i will not come back but at the moment its not looking good from my point of view..

Anyway i hope i'm wrong and the expansion turns out to be good but i have my doubts..

Later Guys :)

Have to agree with you, i un-subbed on Saturday because i don't like the way things being dripped releaesed and i don't like what their planning to do..

The funny thing is i was planing to buy the expansion on Saturday but after reading their plans and with the drip feed of info i decided to un-sub and wait and see what happens..

I'm not saying i will not come back but at the moment its not looking good from my point of view..

Anyway i hope i'm wrong and the expansion turns out to be good but i have my doubts..

Later Guys :)

Well, I hope you keep an eye on the blogs and streams that they are releasing over the next month. It should, hopefully, answer many of the community questions and concerns.