Ship specific Tutorial videos

Drakkolich

I wanted to try to make a ship specific tutorial video so I streamed myself explaining my builds on the Rycer/Starguard and then played a game with each of them afterwards. The problem is there is so much to explain and with the extra time in queue waiting for the games it ended up being very long. Almost an hour.

Anyways if you guys are interested in this kind of detailed break down of each ship let me know or if you would rather just a fast run threw of the builds with no games afterwards. Let me know what format you be most interested in.

For now I have the Rycer one complete. Video here

Put it on youtube as well plx.

Also have Stasie do the Razorwire one. He can tell tips like, what kind of sandwich to make while waiting for two shippers to fly at the seismic mines because they are powerups or w/e.

So the problem with putting it up on youtube is that it only lets me do 15 minute videos I'd have to cut it in 3 parts, the build explanations, and the 2 games each in their own videos

Here!

In another thread you were talking about a damage reduction build to clear minefields. Could you show this in detail on the Imperium and/or Quell?

And a Blackbolt-One (not specifically for minefield clearing). Just out of cusiosity :D

Thanks in advance

Crazywolf (T3-M4)

Edited by Crazy-Wolf

I wanted to try to make a ship specific tutorial video so I streamed myself explaining my builds on the Rycer/Starguard and then played a game with each of them afterwards. The problem is there is so much to explain and with the extra time in queue waiting for the games it ended up being very long. Almost an hour.

Anyways if you guys are interested in this kind of detailed break down of each ship let me know or if you would rather just a fast run threw of the builds with no games afterwards. Let me know what format you be most interested in.

For now I have the Rycer one complete. Video here

Nice... I would still have used Ammo Magazine AND Ammo crew on your Cluster build ;) And talk about the Ion/Quad/Cluster which is still very good at everything but fight against Charged plating or sat turrets.

Nice... I would still have used Ammo Magazine AND Ammo crew on your Cluster build ;) And talk about the Ion/Quad/Cluster which is still very good at everything but fight against Charged plating or sat turrets.

I really think I covered enough in a freaking 1 hour tutorial video, but yes you can run double ammo on clusters if you are that starved for ammo. Ion/Quad/Cluster definitely can work that is a ton of close range dps, however like you said you have 0 armor pen and you lack the shield piercing that Heavy's provide.

• 2 weeks later...

Humble request (yeah another one).

After Scouts and Strikes, I started to master Bombers but..... can you help me find a field of action for the Decimus and how its loadout should look like. It seems to me that everything I try to do with it I could do better with either another bomber or another strikefighter depending on the game mode I'm currently in.

Is there a "niche" I am not seeing or is the Decimus the "BomberBloodmark"?

Reagrds.

Crazy

Humble request (yeah another one).

After Scouts and Strikes, I started to master Bombers but..... can you help me find a field of action for the Decimus and how its loadout should look like. It seems to me that everything I try to do with it I could do better with either another bomber or another strikefighter depending on the game mode I'm currently in.

Is there a "niche" I am not seeing or is the Decimus the "BomberBloodmark"?

Reagrds.

Crazy

It's the bomber bloodmark, its the average joe bomber does everything OK and is super fun to play but doesn't specialize in anything. I'm actually going to hold off on videos and streaming for awhile a bunch of new games are coming out and I'm keeping busy with that other stuff for a bit.

I'll still be at the events and gonna keep on top of organising them though.

Freaking November. Every game has to update or launch because some confused mom might be tricked into buying the wrong product, and every CEO wants YOU TO MARKET THE WRONG PRODUCT TO CONFUSED MOMS!!!

Btw, one reason that the Sledgehammer doesn't have as much intel on it- in addition to its lack of clear dominance at some important game angle- is likely the fact that it has a variety of builds that each require very different components, and I doubt many players can just switch all around over the course of a day, and certainly a conclave of them cannot. The Stasiepedia has some Decimus stuff, and the recent Decimus builds have that, plus some Nemarus builds. Sanic has been playing his a decent amount, and the big difference between each type 3 bomber build seems to be "did you go concussion mine or interdiction drone". The other choices are valid but less impactful- that one fundamentally alters how you fly.

The Stasiepedia has some Decimus stuff...

TBH that was my first stop, when I started flying this big....piece of........imperial craftsmanship.

No srsly, I had no idea what to do with it. I used Concussions Missiles and Mines, I used Interdiction Drone and I am about to switch to and test Proton Torps. I don't have nearly enough matches in it to make a final statement, but all these testruns I did, were mostly fun and I was doing...ok...BUT... every time I fought an enemy off of a satellite I was guarding, I thought: "Well...that would've gone easier in a Legion or Razorwire", and everytime I killed an enemy in a TDM with it, I thought: "Well with my Rycer it would have gone a bit....smoothier."

So my hope was that I might overlook THE special build in which it outperforms its two brothers.

But it seems I didn't :)

Nevermind then. But still thanks for the info

Crazy