Mirrored classes

Sirolos

Something people need to learn, because apparently some people are ill informed.So I will give you a brief summary..

In this game

Republic and Empire have classes, with different names. But with the exact same abilities..

Now I know, this is going to be shocking ( pun intended)

So to make this less confusing here is a list of Mirrored AC's

Shadow/Assassin

Sage/Sorcerer

Sniper/Gunslinger

Operative/ Scoundrel

Mercenary/ Commando

Vanguard/ Powertech

Sentinel/Marauder

Juggernaut/ Guardian

These classes have the same moves

Same damage as their mirror

Different names.

http://www.torhead.com

If you ever get confused as to what the moves are called from the mirrored class

Refer to this website..

ToR head has been pretty good about updating things

Edited by Sirolos

At first i though so too. Then i met some Sith Sorcerers on my Sage and found out they can spam you to death with lightning. My Telekinetic Throw which is supposed to be the mirror of their lightning ticks for 600max, even with Force Potency up.

The problem right now isn't that the classes on either side are different. It's the fact that some abilities on certain classes work for one class but fail to work correctly for the mirror class. This makes it feel like the classes aren't mirrored.

Such as?

At first i though so too. Then i met some Sith Sorcerers on my Sage and found out they can spam you to death with lightning. My Telekinetic Throw which is supposed to be the mirror of their lightning ticks for 600max, even with Force Potency up.

Telekinetic Throw

Instant

Force: 30

Range: 10m

Hurls a volley of debris at the target, dealing 4089 kinetic damage and slowing movement speed by 50%. Standard and weak targets are immobilized for the duration.

Force Lightning

Instant

Force: 30

Range: 10m

Deals 4089 energy damage to the target over the duration of the effect. Standard and weak targets are immobilized for the duration.

+1 internet to you.

Too bad trolls won't read it and will continue to call thier mirror-class OP.

I know right?

What they say: Nerf Inquisitor!

What they really just said: Nerf me and Inquisitor!

Lmao these aren't wow players though. WoW people know math and logic and can read. When they cry nerf be damn sure to bring a dictionary and a high school math book with you because they don't play. These guys are from somewhere else.

These guys seem like they didn't even both to read the instruction manual let alone the website for the years its been up one time. Simply just signed up joined a WZ alt+tab to go to the forums to QQ

There's a skill in the Balance tree that removes the CD from Force Lightning/Telekinetic Throw.

Also, It's normal for my Telekinetic Throw crit for 900.

My guess is, Bolster boosts base stats only and Gear Stats are still have an effect. So instead of having normalized Stats.. Everyone has lvl 50 Base Stats + Stats on whatever gear they're wearing.

That's just my guess though.

Such as?

Aimed Shot for Gunslingers is one. Check each of the class forums for a list of known issues with each class. For some classes abilities which aren't ground breaking ones obviously won't affect the play that much. But when some key mechanics are off, this can make for a completely different feel.

There's a skill in the Balance tree that removes the CD from Force Lightning/Telekinetic Throw.

Also, It's normal for my Telekinetic Throw crit for 900.

My guess is, Bolster boosts base stats only and Gear Stats are still have an effect. So instead of having normalized Stats.. Everyone has lvl 50 Base Stats + Stats on whatever gear they're wearing.

That's just my guess though.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

From 32 to 43 my health has been slowly rising in warzones from 12k to nearly 15k. No significant change in damage, however.

Well mirrors arnt exact same, some use kinetic, while mirrors energy dmg, but they are both reduced by armor in same way. Another diference is in companion spells (like Sacrifice vs Unity at sorc/sage).

You cant use companions spells in WZ's and I dont know of many people that would waste a 20min CD on Open World pvp

Well mirrors arnt exact same, some use kinetic, while mirrors energy dmg, but they are both reduced by armor in same way. Another diference is in companion spells (like Sacrifice vs Unity at sorc/sage).

Not used in BG/Warzones. Both are a form of a heal.

Unity

Instant

Unifies you and your companion through the Force, reducing the damage you both take by 50% for 15 seconds.

Sacrifice

Instant

Sacrifices your companion to the brink of death to instantly heal yourself for 40% of your total health.

Edited by Jnaathra