Halloween question: Bad decorations

HiltoftheDragon

Who here has decorated their house so good for halloween (or bad for halloween) that nobody would literally walk up to the house at all. Kids would be crying before they even got past the mailbox, cops riding by to see if it was real or not, parents picketing outside your property to take your scary stuff down.

Any of this been tried or pulled off by our dear swtor community?

To add, I saw a story the other day about a guy that decorated the outside of his house with ebola items....a guy with a rubber suit on, blue plastic barrels with hazzard symbols on them, plastic barriers on the windows, lol, it fooled the guys community and they got a bit mad about it. His setup was pretty original though.

Lets hear the stories.

Meh. Used to try to do that stuff to my parents house and friends houses when I was a teenager. You pretty much only scare small children.

This year, my house has a front porch that is enclosed by some light windows and I thought about sitting in there, wearing a red mask, playing with puppets while having Tiny Tim on repeat while the fiance passes out candy. but now, I just don't think I really am into it.

This year, my house has a front porch that is enclosed by some light windows and I thought about sitting in there, wearing a red mask, playing with puppets while having Tiny Tim on repeat while the fiance passes out candy. but now, I just don't think I really am into it.

For what it's worth, I think you should do it.

I don't know you nor can I speak for anyone but myself, but I can't count the times something that could've made someone else's day popped in my head only to find it "boring" or "not important enough" in the end.

It's the little things that count in the end, though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.