Chronological order to do FP, OP, and Makeb?

Highsis

What is the proper order once you reach level 50 and finished class stories?

I got a mission to go to Illum when I finisehd class stories. Could you list FP, OP, Makeb, Black Hole, Sections X, and etc I didn't mention in chronological order to to?

Thanks. :)

Based on the chronological order max-level content was released (which seems to track the in-universe progression):

The Cold War and the Start of the Second Great Galactic War

• Class & Planetary Quests up through Corellia and the end of your Class Story plus Flashpoints as they become available (all Flashpoints have one-time quests that can be picked up on Fleet as soon as you hit the level for that Flashpoint and most of these quests can also be picked up on the level-appropriate planets)

Ilum and the New Empire

• Ilum Planetary Quests
  • Battle of Ilum Flashpoint (continuing the Ilum quest line)
  • The False Emperor Flashpoint (concluding the Ilum quest line)

The Return of the Infernal One

• Eternity Vault Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet)

Prelude to the Hutt Cartel Conflict

• Karagga's Palace Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet)

The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak

• Kaon Under Siege Flashpoint (one-time quest picked up on Fleet)
  • The Lost Island Flashpoint (concluding the one-time quest that started with Kaon)

The Black Hole Crisis

• Black Hole Daily Area (one-time quest picked up on Fleet starts the progression)

The Dread War Begins

• Explosive Conflict Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet)
  • Terror From Beyond Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet) [because this Operation has been adjusted to level 55 it's worth noting that nothing is glaringly out of order if you do this after Makeb, but it should be done before Scum and Villainy]
  • Section X Daily Area (one-time quest picked up on Fleet starts the progression)
  • HK-51 Quest Line (starts with quest picked up in Section X)

Conflict with the Hutt Cartel

• Scum and Villainy Operation (one-time quest picked up on Fleet) [because it is a level 55 operation, this is something you'll probably end up running after Makeb. Other than a single line of dialogue on the Republic one-time quest (response to "But their leader is dead!" dialogue option), nothing is badly out of place if you do this content after Makeb. This Operation also ties in to The Dread War storyline and should definitely be run if you want to experience that full story.]
  • Makeb Planetary Quest Line (starts with quest picked up on your ship's holo-terminal)
  • Shroud (Macrobinoculars) and Seeds of Rage (Seeker Droid) Quest Lines (each starts with a quest that can either be picked up on Makeb at around the halfway point of the planetary quest line, or on the Fleet once you hit level 52)[seeds of Rage questline also ties in to The Dread War storyline, should definitely be run if you want to experience that full story]

The Fall of Czerka

• CZ-198 Daily Area (one-time quest picked up on Fleet starts the progression)
  • Czerka Corporate Labs Flashpoint (continuing the CZ-198 one-time quest)
  • Czerka Core Meltdown Flashpoint (concluding the CZ-198 one-time quest)

The Dread War Ends

• Oricon Planetary Quest Chain (starts with quest picked up either on Fleet or CZ-198)
  • Dread Fortress Operation (continuing the Oricon quest line)
  • Dread Palace Operation (concluding the Oricon quest line)

Forged Alliances

• Assault on Tython and Korriban Incursion Flashpoints (order is determined based on your faction, one-time quest picked up on fleet)
  • Depths of Manaan Flashpoint (quest to continue the progression picked up on fleet from same droid who gave part I)
  • Rakata Prime Flashpoint (quest to continure the progression picked up on fleet from same droid who gave parts I and II)

Shadow of Revan

• --Coming in December--

Edited by DarthDymond

Based on the chronological order max-level content was released (which seems to track the in-universe progression):

This might be what you are looking for.

Thank you very much, very handy information.

Not entirely correct. Section X happens after EV-EC.

Any other flaws you could detect? :D

Edited by Highsis

What are you basing that on? Why would a level 55 Ops take place before the level 50-55 leveling planet?

Jedi Consular: How can the Hutts be making plans? Have they found a new leader?

Saresh: Karagga's death was a major stumbling block, but the Hutts aren't finished yet.

Plus

? Or this?

Astonishing I know, paying attention to the game's story I mean. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

It is even possible, taking into account stuff here and there, that Makeb takes place BEFORE the Black Hole.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Plus

? Or this?

Astonishing I know, paying attention to the game's story I mean. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

It is even possible, taking into account stuff here and there, that Makeb takes place BEFORE the Black Hole.

er, Scum and Villainy isn't Karagga's Palace.

All the evidence you linked was talking about KP, not S&V.

Again, reading is hard it would seem. :rolleyes:

The quote in this post reads:

S&V Intro ( Republic )

S&V, as in, SCUM & VILLAINY.

The link description for the video reads:

Earlier, you said this:

er, Scum and Villainy isn't Karagga's Palace.

So I ask again: Where did I say or infer that?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Again, reading is hard it would seem. :rolleyes:

Apparently, because again as I said that video talks about KP. There's absolutely nothing in there indicating it's taking place before Makeb. You really think BioWare would lore fail that badly to introduce a brand new raid with the expansion that took place before the expansion was launched or played through?

Edited by hadoken

Apparently, because again as I said that video talks about KP.

It talks about what happened BEFORE Scum & Villainy.

There's absolutely nothing in there indicating it's taking place before Makeb. You really think BioWare would lore fail that badly to introduce a brand new raid with the expansion that took place before the expansion was launched or played through?

You said it, not me.

Regardless, in case you haven't noticed -- even though the earlier videos were implying exactly that -- Toborro became the new Supreme Mogul of the Hutt Cartel, following Karagga's death.

If Scum & Villainy took place AFTER Makeb, Saresh would surely mention him, seeing he was the latest Supreme Mogul.

She doesn't.

Instead, when the Jedi Consular asks if the Hutts found a new leader, she says that Karagga's death was a "major stumbling block", thus inferring that Toborro wasn't Supreme Mogul yet and the Hutts were leaderless.

Thus, Scum & Villainy takes place BEFORE Makeb.

Simple really.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

What are you basing that on? Why would a level 55 Ops take place before the level 50-55 leveling planet?

never question Darth wicked when it comes to lore and facts, that dude have all the evidence to back up anything he says..all FACTS btw :p:p

You said it, not me.

Regardless, in case you haven't noticed -- even though the earlier videos were implying exactly that -- Toborro became the new Supreme Mogul of the Hutt Cartel, following Karagga's death.

If Scum & Villainy took place AFTER Makeb, Saresh would surely mention him, seeing he was the latest Supreme Mogul.

She doesn't.

Instead, when the Jedi Consular asks if the Hutts found a new leader, she says that Karagga's death was a "major stumbling block", thus inferring that Toborro wasn't Supreme Mogul yet and the Hutts were leaderless.

Thus, Scum & Villainy takes place BEFORE Makeb.

Simple really.

Why would they mention him? The Hutt cartel shunned him and abandoned him to his fate, declaring him mad. He's either already dead or irrelevant when S&V takes place.

Why would they mention him? The Hutt cartel shunned him and abandoned him to his fate, declaring him mad. He's either already dead or irrelevant when S&V takes place.

Again:

It matters little if he was shunned or not, following the moment the Makeb invasion went sour.

Toborro was the latest Supreme Mogul of the Hutt Cartel, following the demise of Karagga the Unyielding; He was their new leader.

Scum & Villainy -- namely Saresh -- FAILS to acknowledge this.

As such, there are two possibilities:

• An oversight by the writing team.

• Scum & Villainy takes place BEFORE Makeb.

I go for the latter, seeing there are numerous instances where level progression discards the chronological order of events. The Bonus Series for Nar Shaddaa, Hoth or Belsavis are an example of such.

Possibly the same with Mandalorian Raiders.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

From the tone of his response asking about those facts was clearly deeply offensive, too :p

The tone went in hand with your inquiry:

It should be obvious from the start what I was basing on, I think. :o

Wicked, stop trying to explain it to hadoken. It is obvious he is never going to get it through his ferrocrete skull. ;)

One can hope. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Wicked, stop trying to explain it to hadoken. It is obvious he is never going to get it through his ferrocrete skull. ;)

True, I don't subscribe to the church of Darth_Wicked. I do not find his evidence convincing for the argument. I realize there's plenty here willing to suspend disbelief and just go with it.

Edited by hadoken

True, I don't subscribe to the church of Darth_Wicked. I do not find his evidence convincing for the argument. I realize there's plenty here willing to suspend disbelief and just go with it.

There's no church.

There's only what the game shows us.

You are free to ignore it if you wish however.

FACTS won't be going anywhere, unlike your non-existing arguments.

Edited by Darth_Wicked