Open alien species for free? Too many humans!

Highsis

Species are easy to access....obviously people prefer to play humans more. Would you like to be able to force other players to play non-human species to cater to your personal preference? lol

This is immersion breaking.

One of the most over-used phrases in MMO forums. If your "immersion" is so easily broken, then it sounds like the problem is on your end.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's immersion breaking for me not because it's different from movies but because SW itself is supposed to be a space opera game which is inherently more interesting with diversity. I don't like playing an Alien to find out that I'm like the only alien PC on a planet.

Does it help if I say my Cyborg is half human/miraluka? :)

But still, it shouldn't be immersion breaking to you at all. Humans are the race that is EVERYWHERE! Most other races are generally happy to live on one planet even when they space travel.

From the game, I'd say Twi'leks are the only ones who seem to be as everywhere, even with smaller numbers.

My toons, just for the statistics:

5 Humans

5 Zabrak

4 Twi'lek

4 Cathar

3 Cyborgs

3 Sith

3 Chiss

3 Ratataki

2 Mirilan

All distrbuted among both factions (and both genders) on two servers so far (we defentely need more character slots per server!).

I don't like the Miraluka (that eyless bunch), so I have not made one of those. Maybe I'll do somewhen just for the legacy entry. Once the new race (they'll add Togruta, right?) is out, I'm sure two of those (1 male, 1 female) will join the list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.