Korriban Incursion: Only Found 3 of 4 Commanders

Nmyownworld

Another player and myself grouped, and picked up Forged Alliances: Part 1 from the droid on Imp Fleet. We had the conversation with the Darth, and received Assault on Tython. Entered that Flashpoint via the Fleet entrance. Completed Assault on Tython, returned to Fleet, had another convo with that Darth. Received Korriban Incursion.

We entered Korriban Incursion from Fleet. The mission log indicated we had to take down 4 commanders in the Flashpoint. There are only 3 commanders in the Flashpoint. We took down everything, even the fauna. We could not find a 4th commander. We reset the Flashpoint -- no 4th commander. We abandoned the Flashpoint, and picked it up again -- no 4th commander. Reset Forged Alliances: Part 1, abandoned Forged Alliances: Part 1, picked up Korriban Incursion from the droid near the FP entrance on Fleet. That time, the mobs were all back, but there are still only 3 commanders that we can find. Without taking down a 4th commander, the mission log won't advance, the boss doesn't appear.

Is this a bug, or did we miss doing something in the Flashpoint? Is the 4th commander hidden somewhere in the Flashpoint, and we just didn't find him?

Any help with the situation will be appreciated.

eta: I just watched a video of someone else doing Korriban Incursion. The missing commander is the one that's just outside of the area leading to the boss, Master Rillna. When I did everything I've noted above, there was never a commander in that area at any time.

Edited by Nmyownworld

• 1 month later...
To clarify, apparently this only affects Imperial players (aka the Republic NPCs). For Republic players, all four Imperial commanders are spawning and they can complete the flashpoint just fine. Edited by Jerba

Yea I had this happen to me and ended up hoping that dropping the quests and picking them all back up would work... Now whenever I grab Prelude and Forged Alliances I can not get back into SOLO mode no matter what I do.

• 1 month later...
Same thing today on my PUB character 3/4 and everything is dead.

Tried to reset / abandon everything and nothing worked.

On my Gunslinger and using TREEK as a companion.

I just had this issue on my Operative. I also had Treek as my companion. I exited the instance, switched to a different companion and reset the instance and that worked.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Happened to me on my Sage (with Nalia selected). Reset and abandoned all Shadow of Revan quests but even then when I restarted all of the Imps were dead and my mission log says 3/4 Force Commanders are dead.

Really bad doodoo!:rak_03:

You also need to reset all flashpoint phases in the portrait menu, not just the quests. Then you can completely redo the flashpoint without any previous bug.

• 3 weeks later...
To clarify, apparently this only affects Imperial players (aka the Republic NPCs). For Republic players, all four Imperial commanders are spawning and they can complete the flashpoint just fine.

that statement is incorrect. 3/4 commanders with my jedi knight

This issue is as old as the expansion, I had the same problem and got a nonsense reply when I ticketed it.

The way I got it done was to wait a day, I reseted the quests, phases and whatnot, basically everything I could and it didn't help, but when I reseted everything again and waited to the next day for the dailies etc reset ... tadaa ... it worked properly.

Honestly tho, bug fixing in this game is a joke, would love to see some of the resources that go into expansion put to use in fixing present bugs, some of them have been present since the very beginning...

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this on my sage. Here is what I did;

-Exit FP

-Reset FP from mission log

-Reset all active FP phases from portrait menu (right click on portrait)

-Change companions form C2-N2 to Tharan Cedrax.

I re-entered the FP and all 4 commanders were there and promptly vanquished. No idea which of the above fixed it or if it's some combination of them that did it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...