<Vindictive> Recruiting (New and Returning Players Welcome)

Calligan

<Vindictive> is an imperial relaunch of the former Republic guild <Freedom Rising> and is building and gaining traction quickly. A number of us took a break for a few months leading to the extinction of FR, but we've since returned and are gearing up a new guild to engage the 3.0 content. Since we are returning players and have a lot to get acclimated to (strongholds, guild ships, the Forged Alliances story arc etc.), we are looking primarily for new and returning players, though all are welcome to join.

We are a leveling guild at the time I am posting this, with many of us taking advantage of the 12X xp leading up to the launch of 3.0. But once 3.0 goes live we will most likely engage the new content pretty seriously and then begin raid teams to climb progression in the new level 60 operations. We do casual PVP and PVE right now as well.

Please visit our website at www.vindictiveswtor.com for more information about us, or look for Sinjian, Evanescence, Sylano or Jilliain in game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And another bump because I'm a shameless guild promoter lol. If you're new or are returning to SWTOR, we'd love for you to check us out. Our guild is tailor-made for people who are a little bit behind the usual crowd who have been playing for months and are well set up for the current content as a result. We figure it's a much better plan to prepare for 3.0 together. Please go to www.vindictiveswtor.com for more information, or look up Sinjian or Sylano in game.

Hey, I've been looking to get back into the swing of things on SWTOR lately. Currently got a lvl 55 Oricon geared Marauder, a lvl 55 Assassin, and I'm working on getting my Mercenary to lvl 55. Unfortunately due to work constrains I generally can't be on too late on weekdays, but I would love to join up if given the opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump to stay relevant :)

We're seeing a number of returning players who are coming back for 3.0 and are finding that we're right where they are. If you are a returning player looking with a guild to run all this new content with, swing by our website and check us out. Everything you need to know about us is on there -and it's a lot easier to find your way around than some of these Enjin and Guildlaunch websites... :mon_trap:

/whistleinnocently

• 2 months later...
Yep, we're still active :) If you're interested, we'd absolutely love to have you jump on board. Look for my main Sechari or my alt Sinjian in game. Those are the two I'm playing most. And if you miss me, keep an eye out for Satth'ran'nafis (main) or Daclif (alt). Satth is our recruitment officer.

• 3 weeks later...
Returning to the game. Tried to make an account on this guild's site but the password email hasn't come. What times are your recruiters available? I'm West Coast.

Hi KeisarChad,

A few minutes ago I received a new user notification from the website, but that's really just signing up for an account on the website that allows you to post on the forums and such. If you're looking to apply to the guild through the website, please go here. Though that's just a way we set up for people to be able to notify us they'd like to be invited from our website. No need to fill it out since you said something here on the forums :)

That said, I can jump in game now, if you're interested. What's your character name? You'll receive an invite from Sechari.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Giving this thread a bump. Vindictive (Imp side) is currently forming a Raid Team 2 (yes yes we need to come up with better names) for progression, starting with SM. We are trying to solidfy our DPS roster for that team. We have two dedicated tanks and two dedicated heals, although one of the healers is willing to switch over to DPS to help out our situation there - so if you're a healer (especially a merc) we want to hear from you too!

If interested please in-game message Blutig or Jassil who's the 2nd team leader and talk to him about what the current needs of the team are.

Thanks!