The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Item: Jedi Training Remote! (Regeneration Item)

OrionSol

I'm fairly sure you all would make a killing if you introduced to the Cartel Market an out of combat regeneration device (for force using classes only perhaps?) that was a Jedi Training Remote.

15 second regen timers would pop the droid out, fly around blasting at the Jedi, Jedi deflecting the bolts, glorious nerdgasisms would abound.

Edited by OrionSol

You could make two: Trainee and Expert. The expert one deflects the shots, the trainee gets hit in the arm (a la Luke). Maybe with a randomizer!

Adding another layer of complexity, you could change the animation per class. Have blaster-wielding classes dodge incoming shots before putting down the remote or (for heavier classes like Commandos or Powertechs) just let the shots hit their armor, to no effect.

You could make two: Trainee and Expert. The expert one deflects the shots, the trainee gets hit in the arm (a la Luke). Maybe with a randomizer!

Adding another layer of complexity, you could change the animation per class. Have blaster-wielding classes dodge incoming shots before putting down the remote or (for heavier classes like Commandos or Powertechs) just let the shots hit their armor, to no effect.

Funny! I like it

I'm fairly sure you all would make a killing if you introduced to the Cartel Market an out of combat regeneration device (for force using classes only perhaps?) that was a Jedi Training Remote.

15 second regen timers would pop the droid out, fly around blasting at the Jedi, Jedi deflecting the bolts, glorious nerdgasisms would abound.

I would buy this in an instant lol

Edited by _NovaBlast_

Awesome. Would buy.

Warrior / Knight

Deflect all of the shots

Inquisitor / Consular

Deflect some but miss and get hit by most

Bounty Hunter / Trooper

Stand there and get shot without flinching

Imperial Agent / Smuggler

Duck and weave but maybe get hit very rarely making it seem humorous.

Yep. Would buy for all toons.