Thinking about respecing to Rage

andysdead

So I'm a level 35 Carnage spec'd marauder right now... and I don't have any issues with the spec, despite everyone else seeming to hate it, but I was just thinking about respecing to Rage next time I get back to the fleet. I've been Carnage since I was level 10, so I don't really know any different. If anyone's got any advice on what kind of spec to go for or whether I should even bother at all, feel free to share.

Just FYI, I'm mainly focused on leveling right now, but I do really enjoy PvP and the occasional flashpoint. I will more than likely be picking up the full level 40 PvP set in 5 levels, as well as heading for champion gear when I hit 50 (I've already bought a couple of those purple bags with commendations). So whatever spec I pick ought to go well with that gear. Also, I do enjoy the in-your-face play style of Carnage, for what it's worth.

So I'm a level 35 Carnage spec'd marauder right now... and I don't have any issues with the spec, despite everyone else seeming to hate it, but I was just thinking about respecing to Rage next time I get back to the fleet. I've been Carnage since I was level 10, so I don't really know any different. If anyone's got any advice on what kind of spec to go for or whether I should even bother at all, feel free to share.

Just FYI, I'm mainly focused on leveling right now, but I do really enjoy PvP and the occasional flashpoint. I will more than likely be picking up the full level 40 PvP set in 5 levels, as well as heading for champion gear when I hit 50 (I've already bought a couple of those purple bags with commendations). So whatever spec I pick ought to go well with that gear. Also, I do enjoy the in-your-face play style of Carnage, for what it's worth.

Are you sure you bought a couple bags? I think they are exclusive. I even tried to put the bag in my cargo hold and I still couldn't get another one.

Anyway, I think rage really comes into its own at 40 when you get force crush. Up until then it is a long wait between force chokes to crush. My advice would be keep going carnage til 40 then blow some creds experimenting.

Give yourself some honest time with the 3 trees if you swap to a new tree at first it will most likely be awkward.

Are you sure you bought a couple bags? I think they are exclusive. I even tried to put the bag in my cargo hold and I still couldn't get another one.

Anyway, I think rage really comes into its own at 40 when you get force crush. Up until then it is a long wait between force chokes to crush. My advice would be keep going carnage til 40 then blow some creds experimenting.

Give yourself some honest time with the 3 trees if you swap to a new tree at first it will most likely be awkward.

I've had 5 bags in my inventory at one time. There's daily and weekly quests that hand them out at 50. Each weekly gives 2 bags and a choice between a 3rd bag and one battlemaster bag. Finish your daily and weekly quests in one day along with buying some with coms, lookin at 10 bags on reset day.

Oh yeah, spec rage. It's like a barrett 50 cal and the other two trees are bb guns.

Edited by Kricys

I've had 5 bags in my inventory at one time. There's daily and weekly quests that hand them out at 50. Each weekly gives 2 bags and a choice between a 3rd bag and one battlemaster bag. Finish your daily and weekly quests in one day along with buying some with coms, lookin at 10 bags on reset day.

Oh yeah, spec rage. It's like a barrett 50 cal and the other two trees are bb guns.

Weird at lvl 43 I seem to be able to only have the one vendor bought bag ?

Weird at lvl 43 I seem to be able to only have the one vendor bought bag ?

you dont get the weekly quest til you hit 50

as far as rage goes ... its monstrous, in both pvp and pve

i had been dead set on carnage before launch, i speced carnage to start out, love it, but in the 30s i decided to try out other specs, annihilation was bada** too, but not for me, at 36 i went rage and now i cant go back to carnage, as much as i had thought i wanted to

only reason now that i may go back to carnage is im leveling a juggernaut next and might be too tempted to go rage on him as well, i dont really want to double up so i may go carnage marauder and rage jugg (or rage marauder and immortal jugg, havent decided yet)