Thanks BW :)

Korikana

I was looking at the Asus RoG R750JZ Laptop.. but you know.. money :( Laptops are good when you have small ones :p PCs tend to get used to climb :p But i thank you non the less :)

Maybe watch your kids instead of letting them run loose and climb on expensive ****?

Maybe watch your kids instead of letting them run loose and climb on expensive ****?

Really?! How old are you? Have any kids? Nobody can watch them every moment of every day...to suggest what you did is flat out silly.

Really?! How old are you? Have any kids? Nobody can watch them every moment of every day...to suggest what you did is flat out silly.

Well to be fair, my sister raised 8 kids and never had a problem with the kids toppling over a computer tower. If you place it in a stable location you won't have much of an issue.

Well to be fair, my sister raised 8 kids and never had a problem with the kids toppling over a computer tower. If you place it in a stable location you won't have much of an issue.

8 kids?! Well...your sister is crazy...so we can discount her as an example :p;)

I'm not saying you can't minimize the chances they'll climb on it, but it's impossible to simply watch them 24/7, as the person I replied to suggested.

Edited by TUXs

Just wanted to say thanks to all the hard work BW put into this game;

You have just locked me out of ALL ultimate comms from Group Finder as my PC cant handle 16 mans..

Have you tried turning the graphics down to to the minumum ? It looks like a game from 1995 when you do, but it does run faster. Also, the AoE attacks Bestia uses in DP show up a lot better.

i know a PC is far superior, but like i said, little people like to climb on things and stuff, so it would be asier for us to throw laptops in another room, like the bedroom lol

You might consider a compact desktop. Something like Dell's ALienware X51 might do, it's about the size of a standard hardcover dictionary. You can get one that should do 16m SWTOR ops easily, for about $900. Unfortunately an SSD is not an option. On the plus side, it's designed to be a Home Theater PC.

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-x51-r2/pd?model_id=alienware-x51-r2

I am sure similar PCs are available from other manufacturers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.