Commando Viable in 4v4 Grouped Ranked?

ManiacDavis

Depends on who you ask. Right now, personally, not really. You get nuked HARD and have to blow all your cooldowns within the first 15 seconds of combat, and even then, you're still not likely to last very long even with a dedicated healer.

However, come 3.0, there will be changes. We know already (based off what they briefly mentioned in the livestream) that we will be getting a moving-cast Full Auto, and if you'v been paying attention at all to the SWTOR subreddit, we're guessing that we're going to get some massive buffs and other changes that are seriously going to help with survivability.

at the beginning i thought: no

watching the video i thought: mm maybe ( learning curve above the other classes?) and all seemed to play really well

in the end of the video i thought: mm both teams had one merc/mando and both team had a scouprative healing and a tank.

i think if one of the following happened it would have been different match:

-no tanks: highest dps group wins

-one sage/mando healer: his team looses

-only one team has a merc: his team looses

it would be interesting to see some other match with a less mirrored set up..nice video though

final thoughts: nerf operatives:rak_01:

-no tanks: highest dps group wins

-one sage/mando healer: his team looses

-only one team has a merc: his team looses

it would be interesting to see some other match with a less mirrored set up..nice video though

final thoughts: nerf operatives:rak_01:

Lucky for you, I have a non-mirror match.

really cool, watched also orbital match..you've a really nice strategy..too many matches end fluffing at healer while you loose a dps..

That is one of things I really wanted to focus on in the games. An operative healer with guard is way too strong to try to dps through, especially with how easy their energy management is. It is way easier to CC him and attack an unguarded target. Sorc and Merc healers though you can probably get away with just tunneling.