Legacy Hangar

Kvuthyr

Hey there guys I didn't see a post on this so I thought I'd make one. I was thinking about how most people have a designated GSF character and that can interfere with progressing other characters when you're in a GSF mood. So I say what if you had some sort of intercharacter option or legacy hangar for your starships, I think this could also improve how many people are actually down for GSF. Btw before I post I wanted to mention I've been trying to organize my runs a little more and have made a GSF channel to use without worrying about the common rabble of the basic GSF channel. You'll likely see me in my Onslaught, my current GSF character is Sapphique and the channel is GSFcell1

Fair enough, I thought it'd be something interesting to discuss though :p But I'm astonished how many people are actually on the GSF forums, I was expecting this place to be semibarren lol, I'm glad this is not the case for I do love GSF :D

If we had a legacy hangar, we would have to start a new legacy to get on and massacre everyone in stock ships.

True.. At least we should get a free unlocked ship once you mastered it once.. and CM's stuff for GSF should be in the collections.... That would be neat.