The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I'm interviewing Eric Musco live tomorrow (15th Oct) 7pm GMT+1

snave

Just as a reminder for anyone who wasn't aware, I'll be interviewing Community Manager Eric Musco tomorrow (15th October) at 7pm GMT+1 / 1pm CDT on the topic of community management; specifically that of the PvP community.

This will be streamed via my twitch channel - http://www.twitch.tv/snave1208 - so please drop by if you'd like to watch or have anything to contribute. I can't promise I'll get time to ask questions from chat and it really is more of an interview than a Q+A session (well at least hopefully) but I'll see what I can do.

On a slightly unrelated side note I hit 1000 followers today so I'd like to give a big thank you for all the people who've supported me and continue to support me in the future. I'm kind of a big deal.

Just as a reminder for anyone who wasn't aware, I'll be interviewing Community Manager Eric Musco tomorrow (15th October) at 7pm GMT+1 / 1pm CDT on the topic of community management; specifically that of the PvP community.

This will be streamed via my twitch channel - http://www.twitch.tv/snave1208 - so please drop by if you'd like to watch or have anything to contribute. I can't promise I'll get time to ask questions from chat and it really is more of an interview than a Q+A session (well at least hopefully) but I'll see what I can do.

On a slightly unrelated side note I hit 1000 followers today so I'd like to give a big thank you for all the people who've supported me and continue to support me in the future. I'm kind of a big deal.

5AM start here :(

See if you can get info about the new set bonus's or about the operative disciplines out of him :p

Edited by TACeMossie

Any chance he can address the following:

1.) Expertise: This is poorly implemented. Can it be an "additional" slot on gear? Or can there be some other way of adding a PvP bonus stat other than requiring an entirely different set of gear?

2.) STUNS: Stuns are so stupid in PvP. People in other MMOs refuse to play STUN WARS. It's silly and needs to be addressed.

3.) Matchmaking: Can we remove rated and just have solo and team queues? So that if you queue with a group then you are matched with another group? Matchmaking in SWTOR is terrible.

4.) Bolster: I get why this is necessary when matching people from such disparate levels but there needs to be a more straight forward way of doing this. Bolster now is super confusing and almost nobody gets how it works.

5.) Rewards and Gear: The incentive to PvP is dwindling. The gear all looks the same and it looks TERRIBLE lol.

Thanks!

So a few people have asked me to post the youtube link of the interview I had with Musco so here is it. The VOD is also available

http://www.twitch.tv/snave1208/c/5302348

I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who came out to watch, your interest and support is definitely appreciated and I hope the interview was at least mildly entertaining.

Ultimately I don't really have huge hopes for PvP after this, things pretty much went how I expected but hopefully we'll begin to see some of the transparency that Eric said he'd like to have with the community.