warzone omens , 5 secs after starting the warzone , you know you will lose

KumbayaGOD

Started tracking stupid and the end game results a while ago.

NC- 3 or more people head north to your strong side and all try to cap.

Same for Civil War, same for Hyper Gate.

Seen this 18 times and actually stuck around. 16 of those were losses. 2 were barely wins thanks to an even dumber team that we were up against.

Voidstar. If we start on defense and more than 2 drop down on the sides instead of waiting to see what side needs the most help. Not as bad but still 4 for 12 when that happens.

New huttball map. I drop down, grab the ball, see 5 people with red names and 0 with green around me to pass to. 0 for 8 in this case. When I see this stuff happen I don't even bother with the game anymore.

Glad to see your tracking I can see loses off the bat 90% of the time

Seen this 18 times and actually stuck around. 16 of those were losses. 2 were barely wins thanks to an even dumber team that we were up against.

I love when this happens, this is like - oh wow the dumb and dumbest tournament. :D

I know if it's a loss right of the bat if my team greats each other at the start of the WZ. If 2 or more people says "hello / hey" - it's a loss.

True PVPer are hardened bastards with the Thousand Yard Stare, and don't have time for pleasantries.

hahahah i cry abit with this post , yet above people omens are true , like above poster said drop down in quesh and booom no one around to pass...... DOOM to fail , usually i wont take long we will get scored , and i leave usually

:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.