Mission Accomplished!

XL-Jedi

I don't even know what this means. I mean, I know that you can get conquest points for doing stuff, but conquest points are pretty meaningless. What does a total of 50K conquest points give you? Some kind of reward other than pride?

...to get everyone away from the weekly conquest goal!

I thought 12xp was enough of a diversion, but the 50k conquest requirement just sealed it!

Well done! <golf clap>

...up it to 100k for next week! :rolleyes:

same thinking when i 1st saw the 50k i had a headstroke!!!

all weeks so far was 35k and 25k, wth this one so huge? I know this week ill manage to make it since i didnt craft any INV FORCE so far so i can make 14, but still 50k?:eek:

Hey BWEA, we arent pee in your water tank just to know,

I don't even know what this means. I mean, I know that you can get conquest points for doing stuff, but conquest points are pretty meaningless. What does a total of 50K conquest points give you? Some kind of reward other than pride?

You get stuffs... 25k cred token, 3 random utility-crafting harvest node décor items for your stronghold, some blue and green tokens to trade with the Jawa-junk dealers, and your choice of guild ship schematics to horde or share with your guild.

And... if your guild places in top-10 for the planet conquest, you get all the same loot again, only it's a 50k credit token, and purple Jawa-junk tokens. If your guild wins the planet you get access to purchase the AT-ST style mount, for instance.

There have been early events where I've been able to get the achievement on 4-5 toons... lately though, maybe one or two toons every other week or so... last week, one toon was all I could bother with, just not as much incentive when the goal is set so high. This week, I won't even bother to look at it... and it appears it shoulda been a crafter's week?

You get stuffs... 25k cred token, 3 random utility-crafting harvest node décor items for your stronghold, some blue and green tokens to trade with the Jawa-junk dealers, and your choice of guild ship schematics to horde or share with your guild.

And... if your guild places in top-10 for the planet conquest, you get all the same loot again, only it's a 50k credit token, and purple Jawa-junk tokens. If your guild wins the planet you get access to purchase the AT-ST style mount, for instance.

There have been early events where I've been able to get the achievement on 4-5 toons... lately though, maybe one or two toons every other week or so... last week, one toon was all I could bother with, just not as much incentive when the goal is set so high. This week, I won't even bother to look at it... and it appears it shoulda been a crafter's week?

My guild won the conquest nearly every week since it was implemented.

Still not have the AT then what's the use as it's only limited to the last conquered planet and well as we move from one planet to another we don't even benefits the planetary buffs not to say the mount.

Then you can buy all the gathering decos with creds that'll take way less time to earn than to farm the conquest points.

So well unless you are really into conquest, the bonus aren't that good.

I mean at least for me and again 50k points wow!

Edited by Deewe

My take is that this week, they want to make it more difficult for people with lots of alts to dominate the Conquests.

I have been consistently getting at least 10 toons to target every week. This week getting 10 will be harder to do. But getting 5 would be easy.

Perhaps... but by the end of the month, who won't have lots of alts?

Frankly, I think we'll all be nearly bored to death with 12x XP boost by the end of the month. There is no longer anything special about someone with 12 toons. Take away the (what little we have) feeling of at least some level of accomplishment and playing the game starts to become ho-hum.

Well, I usually net more than 50K just by playing, my way, so its not a huge impact to me. I'm fine with it... I believe the point requirement for personal goals should adjust relative to the ease of obtaining points for that week (what is bonued etc).

Well, I usually net more than 50K just by playing, my way, so its not a huge impact to me. I'm fine with it... I believe the point requirement for personal goals should adjust relative to the ease of obtaining points for that week (what is bonued etc).

And that is where this week fails - the bonuses are a bit slim compared to other weeks while the points required are much higher.

This week there are the basic crafting items for low points, daily FPs, WZ and GSF, with some extra bonuses for PVP / GSF.

There are no repeatable planet Heroics (though lots of planets up for grabs with Heroics), no 'kill 250 on planet X', no 'kill Commander', no 'Kill 25 elite turrets or defenders', no 'Complete Flashpoint X or Operation Y or Bonus Boss Z', no 'Kill World Boss'.

Not to mention the missed opportunity to tie Bounty Week to the conquest event (no 'Complete Bounty Contracts' or 'Capture of Kill Kingpins' type objectives) and to the 12X XP story leveling (no 'Complete Chap 1 Story on Any Character' type objectives).

Edited by DawnAskham

50k is easy for crafters if the planet you are invading gets a WS bonus.

50k is easy for players with one or two toons.

50k gets more difficult if you have many toons, but is totally dependent on what you get bonuses for.

Considering all 14 planets are open for Conquest, your guild can pick and choose what bonuses to get.

Not sure what the fuss is about.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.