Missing Characters?

jofos

I decided to give the game another try last week. I'm not real fond of the limitations of the free to play so I resubbed and spent a while downloading all the updates, the last time I played was a couple weeks after rise of the hutt cartel. So when I finally get in I'm missing 3 characters that I had played. They weren't high level (two in the low 30s) but two of the three were my money makers. Well I created a ticket and told then I was missing them and such and got a reply asking for name, server, and level. (yes I was stupid enough not to include this) Any way that ticket was closed so I submitted another ticket with all the details but I haven't gotten any response yet. The second ticket was submitted on Wednesday. So do I wait, attempt another ticket, call, or cancel and uninstall? While it is not the end of the world it is aggravating.

They did do a purge of dead characters a while back to free up names. At the time they said that no sub characters and no characters over 30 would be removed.

It was character names not the toons themselves, the game would prompt you to give your character a new name at login.

OP the CS has been having a bit of delay for response after the last content update give it a bit of time.