Down again

RandyL

This week is an exception. Something is going worse than normal :p

Normally it might be once every month or two (and it's always Harbinger only).

More like the last couple months. I have noticed a lot more problems with server functionality ever since strongholds/conquest started.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh Harbinger... How you love to sing the song of death to us all.

Seriously BW you're killing us... Address this as a long term issue, and not some bull isolated incident. This is not isolated, it happens far too frequently. I am starting to think they knock out other servers on purpose every once in a while just to make it appear that Harb isn't the only one running on some ancient, decrepit, diseased hardware/software combo that just seems to hate players being on it or near it.

Fix it! My NiM raid is being crapped on for this, just as it was Saturday. >.< bleh.

Ohh Harbinger... How you love to sing the song of death to us all.

Seriously BW you're killing us... Address this as a long term issue, and not some bull isolated incident. This is not isolated, it happens far too frequently. I am starting to think they knock out other servers on purpose every once in a while just to make it appear that Harb isn't the only one running on some ancient, decrepit, diseased hardware/software combo that just seems to hate players being on it or near it.

Fix it! My NiM raid is being crapped on for this, just as it was Saturday. >.< bleh.

They are doing a human trial on us:

Will these humans buy server transfers and make us a lot of money if we deny them SWTOR during prime time?

This is only the beginning :rak_03:

Edited by KTap

Wow.. down again. Got kicked out of my raid Saturday night, and tonight I purchased the expansion to get the XP boost, just to find the server down again. I always thought this was a pretty rare occurrence, but twice in less than a week? Pretty ****** service guys. My faith is shaken, pray it doesn't get shaken much more.

Harbinger is once again Unavailable. Really? I just got back into playing the game and found my server was merged into this ****** server? From everything that I have seen in the forums this server seems to keep crashing constantly. Does anyone have any actual numbers on how often this happens or is it just over exaggerated ************?

Harbinger is once again Unavailable. Really? I just got back into playing the game and found my server was merged into this ****** server? From everything that I have seen in the forums this server seems to keep crashing constantly. Does anyone have any actual numbers on how often this happens or is it just over exaggerated ************?

It has been happening at least once a week for the last two months...since strongholds/conquest came out....and today....2 times in 3 hours.

#FeedTheHamsters

usually 3 or 4 times every 6hours.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.