how would you rate the community in this game?

Ariadna

i would give it a 2 out of 20.:(

i have seen, kill stealing. childlish behaviors, unpolite and rude behaviors, greed, ninja looters.

also noticed many people are soloing all the time, and avoid grouping as much as possible.

getting a group together has turned into a real headache as well.

what do you suggest that could be done to improve the community of your server?

i have seen, kill stealing. childlish behaviors, unpolite and rude behaviors, greed, ninja looters.

also noticed many people are soloing all the time, and avoid grouping as much as possible.

MMORPG communities only come in grades of bad.

its hard to get a group because bioware decided they wanted this game to have the features of a 2004 mmo, not a 2012, who wants to sit around in the fleet forever looking for a group, its too much work and ineffecient, you get no exp sitting there spamming general chat.

God knows why they didnt add a LFG queue, apparently its ok to have a pvp queue but not a flashpoint one, just pure laziness and they hide behind "it hurts the community" when actually it builds community and encourages group play, as long as u dont make it cross server.

Forums community: 1/20, forums are crawling with trolls and whiners.

Trayus Academy Rep community: 18/20, there's always someone to help in the chat or when you're doing a quest, finding a group is quick and easy.

Edited by Ralin

Id give it 16/20.

Most poeple are kind and patient when it comes to requesting help for "heroic" areas and when grouping for instances.

You can easily ask a questing in chat and get an answer after only a couple seconds.

Same thing on the forum.

Of course there are childs whining about everything and spamming general chat and forums with their ********, but they are the minority.

I would say you are the same person here that you are in other MMOs. I know I am. In fact I think everyone here is the exact same as they are everywhere else. I guesst if you want a better community you could start with yourself.

The people I've actually grouped with and guild members are top notch but the general chat spam on the Dromund Kaas planet was absolutely horrible on my server. I think my ignore list is going to fill up if it doesn't slow down. I was hoping it would stop after early access but I guess people are actually paying money to annoy people in general chat.

MMORPG communities only come in grades of bad.

Mostly in major titles and only to a degree, the bad examples simply stick out more.

Small MMOs tend to have a tighter community. Those also tend to be the games that dont give you everything in two weeks.

Makes you think...

i have had nothing but great people in game in my groups. people on Fatman are nice form what i see. but you can count the few bads and make them the many.

i give it a 17/20

i really have not seen any rude people that stick out like they did in WOW's LFG's and in game all around.