So how fast have YOU leveled today?

Volcan

Out of curiosity, how many levels have people gotten today? Roughly how many Class Quests does it take to gain 1 level? Show off what you have achieved!

33 to 37 with major experience boost and only class quests.look maybe 2 hours. About two quests will usually get through one whole level or at the very least over half way.

I played only for an hour on a lowbie alt and went from 16 to 20 on DK.

Is there anything tells you that your getting the boost or is hidden?

Just look at your Class quests in the mission log and you'll see a higher amount of Exp that you'll get upon completion.

Edited by Kadin

level 11 to level 35 in about 4 hours with a lot of screwing around. Honestly it's such a boon to xp you'll spend the vast majority of time on your speeder getting around the planents. Up until about level 30 or so (with the 10% guild bonus and 25% xp buff as well) I averaged about 1 level per class mission segment. At level 35 I'm currently 3 levels higher than the mission level.

By the way, in addition to the huge savings not having to pay for skills (though you aren't really making many credits either), I've spend almost no money on gear. If you equip the mission rewards and still remain largely undergeared, the higher level has more than made up for the lack of gear. I think I died one time but only because i accidentally aggro'd a few too many mob groups.